Hi,

I will be attending the following in U.S.

02/10 Denver

11/10 Cincinnati

12/10 Columbus

23/10 NY

24/10 NJ.

I will be thrilled to be part of the trip with the flag. :D

Thanks!

Jung

And then I can bring it with me to

NC & VA! Since I'll be going to those after NY & NJ...

And in Virginia I can give it to Haley... Cause she'll be going to Voodoo :)

The only picture I manged to take at Wembley (as the rule is to take a group picture inside the venue and it was a real chaos after the two gigs)

2wqwck9.jpg

I got the flag last night!

I will be attending San Diego, Anaheim and LA nights 1 and 2. If you are attending any of those shows (or the Sacramento show) and are going to any further dates on the tour, please post!

:happy:

Too bad we didn't get to talk a bit. But I was pleased to meet you and give you the flag. :happy:

This is just so awesome! Major kudos to everyone involved.

If I ever get the chance, I'd love to join in, but at the moment I haven't got any gigs planned, so maybe at some other point. I mean, I can hope, can't I? XD

You're really right ! I know Alice very well, and there's just her to do an awesome flag like this !

At the moment, I've no gig planned too .. :$

Hi!

The will be probably my only post for a long time. My studies are taking me a lot of time.

Thank you Aline and Jeanne for posting my messages.

I've printed the rules and they are normally with the flag, ive written and email adress on it: traveling.flag@gmail.com please send the picture on the thread and on the email adress. I know the flag went to the football game so if someone has a picture of I there, I would love to see it. I've seen 2 that are coming from Twitter, but I need good quality pictures so I can print those. Ines (pokemew/Muuyhailurusu) drew something on it and I'd like to see it, can you please send me a picture?

My friends took a group picture with it at wembley but they don't know with which camera they took it, if you have a picture of it at wembley send it to me please!

I hope you'll all have fun carrying it, remember it has to go to voodoo so exoval can send it to Clairebear!

Bye!

Hi!

The will be probably my only post for a long time. My studies are taking me a lot of time.

Thank you Aline and Jeanne for posting my messages.

I've printed the rules and they are normally with the flag, ive written and email adress on it: traveling.flag@gmail.com please send the picture on the thread and on the email adress. I know the flag went to the football game so if someone has a picture of I there, I would love to see it. I've seen 2 that are coming from Twitter, but I need good quality pictures so I can print those. Ines (pokemew/Muuyhailurusu) drew something on it and I'd like to see it, can you please send me a picture?

My friends took a group picture with it at wembley but they don't know with which camera they took it, if you have a picture of it at wembley send it to me please!

I hope you'll all have fun carrying it, remember it has to go to voodoo so exoval can send it to Clairebear!

Bye!

Hi all!

Seems like it may not be me who will carry on with it :'( but i'm already looking for someone to replace me in this great adventure. i'll keep you all posted ASAP about it.

i want to know who wrote this...

P1000836.jpg

:awesome:

You know her... But we actually were 3 when we wrote this, so its not only her...

Btw where does this picture come from?

Nobody sends me the pictures.. :fear: i know it went to the football game, but I only got links from Twitter thanks to aline_d but I'd like people to follow the rules... If you find any picturenon the Internet, can you ask people to post here and on the email adress I gave? Please

Traveling.flag@gmail.com

You know her... But we actually were 3 when we wrote this, so its not only her...

Nobody sends me the pictures.. :fear: i know it went to the football game, but I only got links from Twitter thanks to aline_d but I'd like people to follow the rules... If you find any picturenon the Internet, can you ask people to post here and on the email adress I gave? Please

Traveling.flag@gmail.com

here it is from anaheim. :happy:

P1000835.jpg

:awesome:

61274_434732151399_720801399_5736751_7218546_n.jpg

63805_431225856537_750356537_5239226_2989827_n.jpg

:D

Chris should have signed it as well...damn.

:happy:

It would have been awesome if Chris could have signed it yes. But clearly it was not easy to approach him that day. :)

here it is from anaheim. :happy:

P1000835.jpg

:awesome: So many embarassing things written out of boredom! :happy:

The flag has been passed off and will be going to Denver next! Sorry for so few updates and no photos yet, I have been traveling non-stop all month. Gotta catch up on internet. :LOL:

I got a pic with Kirk and the flag, I will put it up soon.

We should make a facebook group for the flag to make sharing photos of it easier!

The flag has been passed off and will be going to Denver next! Sorry for so few updates and no photos yet, I have been traveling non-stop all month. Gotta catch up on internet. :LOL:

We should make a facebook group for the flag to make sharing photos of it easier!

Yeah, we should have a fb group!!!

Anybody will be carrying the flag in Denver or I could make it(going to cin/col/ny/nj afterward) I want to take a pic with it soooo much!!

See you flag in Denver <3

Yeah, we should have a fb group!!!

Anybody will be carrying the flag in Denver or I could make it(going to cin/col/ny/nj afterward) I want to take a pic with it soooo much!!

See you flag in Denver <3

The girl who I gave it to will take it to Denver and I was hoping that you would take it from there. If you're okay with that, send me a PM and I'll give you the current flag-holder's phone number so you can meet at the show!

Yay for another pic of Tom with the flag! Alice is going to be so happy! :happy:

Don't forget to send her all your pics with the flag, dear Musers! :happy:

If it hasn't been created yet, I can create the fb group. :)

But don't forget that Alice won't be able to see the pics if they're posted only on fb. So you all need to send them to her at the e-mail address she gave and to post them here too.

Archived