Someone must bring the flag to Krakow!! :\mm/:

with joy, but i need someone to carry it from here (france) to krakow

if you bring it to me, i can give it to Undisclosed_desire at 19.08., i see her in Cologne before she goes to Krakow..and she is in Wembley too :D

i don't know where in France you live...:$ from here to France... it's only 15km

if you bring it to me, i can give it to Undisclosed_desire at 19.08., i see her in Cologne before she goes to Krakow..and she is in Wembley too :D

i don't know where in France you live...:$ from here to France... it's only 15km

i'm far from you... about 1000km if you're at the german/french boarder.

so far i'm sure for xwembley both dates:

from my place to wembley: Kageeby

from wembley to the US shows: maybe exoval then i really don't know

i'm far from you... about 1000km if you're at the german/french boarder.

so far i'm sure for xwembley both dates:

from my place to wembley: Kageeby

from wembley to the US shows: maybe exoval then i really don't know

ALice I live in Metz, and Aline in Strasbourg! Saarland is not very far from us you know! I'm just saying :D

Yes but Alice is so far from us...

Yes but I think it's less expensive to send sthg in France, as she's living here like us, than sending the flag in a foreign country. ( logic isn't it? :LOL:) But that was just a simple suggestion, she took any decisions yet. Wait&See.

Yes but I think it's less expensive to send sthg in France, as she's living here like us, than sending the flag in a foreign country. ( logic isn't it? :LOL:) But that was just a simple suggestion, she took any decisions yet. Wait&See.

i can send it to Smiss (as she hasn't seen it, and she's not going to wembley) that's an idea, i may remove the shipping part from the rules... i need to think about it

So far:

EUROPE

# Sep 2010 04 Lancashire County Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK Girl Anachronism

# Sep 2010 10 Wembley Stadium, London, UK - Kageeby, L., Keiko Kanzaki, snarkycat, Undisclosed_desire, Girl Anachronism

# Sep 2010 11 Wembley Stadium, London, UK - Kageeby, Exoval, aline_d, -cassie, L., Triple C, Keiko Kanzaki, Girl Anachronism, snarkycat, Undisclosed_desire

USA/CANADA

# Sep 2010 22 Viejas Arena, San Diego - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Sep 2010 23 Honda Center, Anaheim - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Sep 2010 25 Staples Center, Los Angeles - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Sep 2010 26 Staples Center, Los Angeles - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Sep 2010 28 Arco Arena, Sacramento - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Oct 2010 01 Santa Ana Star Center, Rio Rancho

# Oct 2010 02 Pepsi Center, Denver

# Oct 2010 05 Target Center, Minneapolis

# Oct 2010 06 Bradley Center, Milwaukee

# Oct 2010 08 Ford Center, Oklahoma City

# Oct 2010 09 Austin City Limits Festival, Austin

# Oct 2010 11 US Bank Arena, Cincinnati - bisbstuff

# Oct 2010 12 Schottenstein Center, Columbus - bisbstuff (check name of the lady going in Ohio AND California)

# Oct 2010 21 Pepsi Coliseum, Quebec City - Luthien

# Oct 2010 23 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale - Triple C, snarkycat

# Oct 2010 24 Prudential Center, Newark

# Oct 2010 26 RBC Center, Raleigh

# Oct 2010 27 John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville

# Oct 2010 Voodoo Festival, New Orleans - Exoval(?), Clairbear

Australia

# Dec 2010 05 Brisbane Entertainment Centre, BrisbaneNZNiff

# Dec 2010 06 Brisbane Entertainment Centre, BrisbaneNZNiff

# Dec 2010 09 Sydney ACER Arena, SydneyNZNiff

# Dec 2010 10 Sydney ACER Arena, SydneyClairbear&lizzie

# Dec 2010 14 Rod Laver Arena, MelbourneClairbear&lizzie

# Dec 2010 15 Rod Laver Arena, MelbourneClairbear&lizzie

# Dec 2010 19 Bassendean Oval, PerthClairbear&lizzie

thanks to Aline_d for the list

so redlabel69 take it from Saarbruken to krakow, then gives it to Undisclosed_desires, who gives it to, keiko kanzaki...

So far:

# Aug 2010 19 Frequency Festival, St Poelten, Austria - redlabel69, Undisclosed_desire

# Aug 2010 21 Coke Live Festival, Krakow, Poland - Undisclosed_desire

sorry...misunderstanding...we are not going to Frequency(unfortunatly)....i see Undisclosed_desire in Cologne before she flies (with other German Musers from the board) to Krakow ...i can only give her the flag for Poland :$

and yes....i live near by Saarbrücken

sorry...misunderstanding...we are not going to Frequency(unfortunatly)....i see Undisclosed_desire in Cologne before she flies to Krakow...i can only give her the flag for Poland :$

and yes....i live near by Saarbrücken

is she going to krakow? I don't mind if it's not going to krakow, as many gigs as possible doesn't mean all the gigs!

i can send it to Smiss (as she hasn't seen it, and she's not going to wembley) that's an idea, i may remove the shipping part from the rules... i need to think about it

I'm pretty sure shipping will have to be involved but I'm sure we could all pitch in. On the case of it getting lost, well it could get lost even if we passed it around. I dunno shit just happens. My friend is part of this internet joke where they mail around this inflatable hammer, it has been lost a few times and they just send a new one (they actually found the old ones and just started sending those around too. So now there is a few hammers going around) just food for thought :) I hope we can make this work :)

Why is it called the A-flag?(i'm curious:D)

Hum I will try to explain this correctly in British language hum hum :D so The A-flag because, it's the idea and the flag of Alice, so, I told her that it would be good that the name of the flag has a close relation with her, so as her name is Alice, The "A" is just the first letter of her name...have you got the answer to your question?:D

Hum I will try to explain this correctly in British language hum hum :D so The A-flag because' date=' it's the idea and the flag of Alice, so, I told her that it would be good that the name of the flag has a close relation with her, so as her name is Alice, The "A" is just the first letter of her name...have you got the answer to your question?:D[/quote']

That is awesome! :awesome:

Hum I will try to explain this correctly in British language hum hum :D so The A-flag because' date=' it's the idea and the flag of Alice, so, I told her that it would be good that the name of the flag has a close relation with her, so as her name is Alice, The "A" is just the first letter of her name...have you got the answer to your question?:D[/quote']

Yes,thanks!:D

Archived