here it is from anaheim. :happy:

P1000835.jpg

I can see our writings, that's so cool :LOL:

:awesome:

:happy:

It would have been awesome if Chris could have signed it yes. But clearly it was not easy to approach him that day.

Yes, that's true :rolleyes:

I got a pic with Kirk and the flag, I will put it up soon.

EPIC WIN :awesome:

The flag has been passed off and will be going to Denver next! Sorry for so few updates and no photos yet, I have been traveling non-stop all month. Gotta catch up on internet. :LOL:

I got a pic with Kirk and the flag, I will put it up soon.

We should make a facebook group for the flag to make sharing photos of it easier!

Here is the picture with Kirk, Dallas :)

Taken in Anaheim 23/09/10

P1050487.jpg

P1050762.jpg

I just wanted to say thanks guys for making travel the A flag from gig to gig, it's a nice proof of muser's solidarity and it's really cool for Alice who's currently very busy with her studies and who can't go to these concerts. Thank you for her. :happy:

Keep it up, and long live to the 'A-flag'! :dance:

Tom's face on the last pic is just :LOL:

Like: "Here we go......again!!!" :LOL:

Does someone explained to him why he had to be photographed again and again with that flag?

How many times did he see it till now?

here it is from anaheim. :happy:

P1000835.jpg

I can see what we wrote while our group waited for Muse (in the rain) at this fest (in Brittany) last summer! I forgot how deep it was! :LOL:

"Dom and Tom for hottest males 2011"

"Our love iz foweeever and we'll die together... ou pas (or not)!"

"The "bloody" messageboard would like more old songs ans rarities PLEASE!...Fuck yeah!... I second that!"

"Dom bangs hard... fact!"

And others...

Oh gawd, if we had known what would happen to the flag, maybe we wouldn't have writte so much crap on it... :facepalm::LOL:

Omg what's with Kirk's expression? :LOL:

This is definitely not the most flattering picture of him I've seen indeed. :LOL:

I just wanted to say thanks guys for making travel the A flag from gig to gig, it's a nice proof of muser's solidarity and it's really cool for Alice who's currently very busy with her studies and who can't go to these concerts. Thank you for her. :happy:

Keep it up, and long live to the 'A-flag'! :dance:

Tom's face on the last pic is just :LOL:

Like: "Here we go......again!!!" :LOL:

Does someone explained to him why he had to be photographed again and again with that flag?

How many times did he see it till now?

I can see what we wrote while our group waited for Muse (in the rain) at this fest (in Brittany) last summer! I forgot how deep it was! :LOL:

"Dom and Tom for hottest males 2011"

"Our love iz foweeever and we'll die together... ou pas (or not)!"

"The "bloody" messageboard would like more old songs ans rarities PLEASE!...Fuck yeah!... I second that!"

"Dom bangs hard... fact!"

And others...

Oh gawd, if we had known what would happen to the flag, maybe we wouldn't have writte so much crap on it... :facepalm::LOL:

Yes, thank you everyone for her and please don't forget to send her your pictures at the address she posted on this thread: traveling.flag@gmail.com :happy:

Well I told him in Manchester that the flag was going to be carried to several gigs and that everytime someone carrying the flag would meet a Muse member (including Morgan and him), that person would have to ask the member for a picture with the flag. But I don't know if he understood me.

I think he saw it twice now, no? :unsure:

Oh god, what we wrote at Vieilles Charrues! :LOL: I wonder if Tom got to read some of those things (apart from the "Dom & Tom for hottest males for 2011" that he already read in Manchester... that was quite an awkward moment for me. :LOL::facepalm:)

OMG :eek::eek::eek: Did he wrote something on it as well??

No, he was in a hurry. I almost didn't get the photo! I went to the soundbooth to find him and he wasn't there, so I turned to leave and he was RIGHT BEHIND ME like I almost walked into him. So I just got a quick photo and then he ran off. :LOL:

My photos will be coming soon -they're all on FB now, just need to email all flag photos to Alice! Anyone wanting to see them all is free to add me, my FB is there

<---

Just saw the last pics, that's fucking awesome! :awesome: (even if a lot of people saw the stupid things we wrote in Brittany, very embarrassing :chuckle:)

what's the next step?

No, he was in a hurry. I almost didn't get the photo! I went to the soundbooth to find him and he wasn't there, so I turned to leave and he was RIGHT BEHIND ME like I almost walked into him. So I just got a quick photo and then he ran off. :LOL:

My photos will be coming soon -they're all on FB now, just need to email all flag photos to Alice! Anyone wanting to see them all is free to add me, my FB is there

<---

I've just added you. ;)

<---

I'll create a facebook group for the flag. But before I do it, I want to talk about it with Alice. I will let you know about the group as soon as it's created. hopefully tomorrow. :)

I'll create a facebook group for the flag. But before I do it, I want to talk about it with Alice. I will let you know about the group as soon as it's created. hopefully tomorrow. :)

Ok. Thanks Lynda. :happy:

If there's a FB group for the flag, I'll be in. ;)

Hi, Y'all,

I got the flag today. Thanks sooooo much for the girl I met in Denver today. YOU ARE AWESOME :D And thanks so much for giving me a ride <3

Hey guys, so since it's Denver next for the flag, does anyone know if it will make it's way up to Ohio? I'm on the list to get it there haha and we have a huge group who would love to sign it :happy:

I am bring it to Ohio - both cin and col. If you want to sign the flag, please PM me or try to look for it :-D My friends and I will be lining for GA for both gigs.

And then I can bring it with me to

NC & VA! Since I'll be going to those after NY & NJ...

And in Virginia I can give it to Haley... Cause she'll be going to Voodoo :)

Later I will bring it to NY/NJ to brainwashed....

Hey guys!

I'll be the one to take the flag to Voodoo Fest in New Orleans, so if you want to sign it or take a pic with it, look out for a drunk redhead in a Halloween mask! :D

Then It will go to Voodoo to Natalia......

Sounds like a plan, Guys????;)

I finally created the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120399798018925#!/group.php?gid=120399798018925

Feel free to send a request to join the group. :happy: And my apologies to those I may have forgotten to invite.

I didn't want to make this group public, because I was worried of potential spamming coming from non musers. :)

I finally created the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120399798018925#!/group.php?gid=120399798018925

Feel free to send a request to join the group. :happy: And my apologies to those I may have forgotten to invite.

I didn't want to make this group public, because I was worried of potential spamming coming from non musers. :)

Hey! My name is Mike, and I'll be the one in charge of the flag in Columbus, OH on Tuesday! I'm going to meet the band and hopefully have them take a pic with the flag! I requested to join the FB group too. This is a really neat project, and as soon as Alice gets it back I'm sure she's going to explode with happiness :)

-Mike

Hey! My name is Mike, and I'll be the one in charge of the flag in Columbus, OH on Tuesday! I'm going to meet the band and hopefully have them take a pic with the flag! I requested to join the FB group too. This is a really neat project, and as soon as Alice gets it back I'm sure she's going to explode with happiness :)

-Mike

This is fantastic, I hope you are able to get the photo (or at least show them the flag)!

Archived