Chris: Muse to start New Album Next Year

Maneachicken

Good news. I guess they're keen to get on with making the 4 contracted albums they have to do with Warner (I think it was 4, mentioned in the Myspace interviews a little while back).

I'm fairly certain that the deal was 6 albums because Matt said after the next one they are no longer under contract and even though they didn't record the first two under Warner, they sold them the rights to distribute them in America

I'm fairly certain that the deal was 6 albums because Matt said after the next one they are no longer under contract and even though they didn't record the first two under Warner, they sold them the rights to distribute them in America

Matt said he thinks they have 2 more albums to do under the current contract, in this interview (which was done a couple of months ago). Dunno where I got the idea it was 4 from:p:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104897850

If they follow the same pattern, the next album should be released in July or early summer, that's what they have done with the other "even" albums:

2. OoS: July 17

4. BH&R: July 3

Whereas the "odd" albums were released in the early fall:

1. Showbiz: October 4

3. Absolution: September 29

5. The Resistance: September 14

And I think the timing would fit for them to work on it next year and release it in June/July 2012

In the interview he told me that they have two more long-form albums on their deal with Warner. I'd expect something in the form of a non-traditional release after their deal is over since both Matt and Dom seemed keen on something different.

In the interview he told me that they have two more long-form albums on their deal with Warner. I'd expect something in the form of a non-traditional release after their deal is over since both Matt and Dom seemed keen on something different.

Yeah but I don't know how long they're gonna be around, am i right? Chris's got a family, I swear I heard a while back that they talked bout breaking up, even if it was for just 5 minutes like they said.

They're gonna be in what, late 30's' by the time they release the 'non-traditional' one? Hell, maybe they'll say "let's do one for old times sake" and just go fucking crazy.

Yeah but I don't know how long they're gonna be around, am i right? Chris's got a family, I swear I heard a while back that they talked bout breaking up, even if it was for just 5 minutes like they said.

They're gonna be in what, late 30's' by the time they release the 'non-traditional' one? Hell, maybe they'll say "let's do one for old times sake" and just go fucking crazy.

:LOL: I can picture that!

And:dance: can't wait for their new album! I wonder what they're gonna do this time...

Where/when did you hear them talking about breaking up? I never heard anything like that :?

Anyway, I'm super excited about the new album! I'm very curios as to what they create this time :musesign:

Archived