What would you consider to be the saddest Muse song?

SonicZack

HCM is depressing... not so much sad... and i tend to play it when im mad.

EXO III is semi sad due to the lyrics and music... but it also brings happiness because of the lyric "let's start over again"

HOODOO is sad because of matts voice and the music. the lyrics are sad and make me think of losing someone i love and singing to that person and saying that ill protect them.

GLORIOUS ehh, it's more hopeful. the begining sounds sad with the piano starting.

UNO is another furious song, but it's also sad due to the lyrics.

WAIT!!! i know the saddest song!!!

CON-SCIENCE

it's creepy and sad... the piano is perfect for that sad sound and so are the lyrics.

I mean really. I think it's [Escape] overlooked. The opening lyrics are "you would say anything, you would try anything, to escape your meaningless, and your insignificance." and then "we are unlovable" and after that "I don't want you to think that I care, I never would, I never could again." and "I will take all of the blame"

The song is awesome. But it's also extremely sad. I think the lyrics themselves are sadder than Blackout, but the music isn't.

im sorry but most of you are picking song that i find incredibly the opposite of sadness. i think most of you are only listening to one part of the song or another... but it might have something to do to how you guys add that particular song into your life.

i still think con science wins.

Archived