I remember reading somewhere that the current stadium tour has 40 trucks. :erm: It might've been a mistranslation, though. I remember seeing around 7 or 8 trucks backstage in March...

I' ve read somewhere that they had 49 semi-tracks for their Stade de Suisse gig :erm:

I've seen a video where someone involved with organizing the gig in Nijmegen said 50 trucks full of steel and 25 for the audio, video and lighting equipment. :stunned:

helloooo carbon bigfoot :awesome:

No, no! It's okay. Matt grows his own food! That has to make up for his carbon footprint, right? :LOL:

My bet is they wheel Bono out on a wheelchair and rock it. He's having some sort of back surgery right? :p

:pope:

:awesome:

that's one big sneaker there.

and you know what they say about big carbon feet :eyebrows:

No, no! It's okay. Matt grows his own food! That has to make up for his carbon footprint, right? :LOL:

uhm...i don't think that would count unless he's growing enough corn to do the oil/fuel thing.

i bet chris can power his own bus though :awesome:

helloooo carbon bigfoot :awesome:

Not necessarily ... I saw in one photo they had Peterbilts, which are available with a hybrid-drive PACCAR engine and other efficiency improvements. http://www.paccar.com/company/environmental/fuel_efficientproducts.asp. Although they might not benefit from hybrid on international (highway) trips. Anyhow, considering the infrequency of how much they move the stage, the impact isn't so profound ... compared to the depressingly massive output of daily commuters across the world. They could always run biodiesel, too.:awesome:

Ummm ... what were we talking about? Oh yeah ... I think the special guest will be Kate Hudson with a tambourine. ;)

Fuck I just got a horrible image of some twatty Beeb cameraman spending 20 minutes making close-ups of Kate Hudson in the crowd and someone like Bowman will bang on about what she's wearing and where she bought it from :facepalm:

FUCK OFF!!

why constantly talking of KH, people are obssed with her.? its a muse forum, lets talk of them please, is so annoying. :facepalm: stop bashing the poor woman, gosh. muse fans are very immature lately, grow up :ninja:

why constantly talking of KH, people are obssed with her.? its a muse forum, lets talk of them please, is so annoying. :facepalm: stop bashing the poor woman, gosh. muse fans are very immature lately, grow up :ninja:

or feel free to bash her but not in this forum :p

no seriously, who gives a fuck about her. as long as matt doesn't write neutron star collision part 2 i'm fine.

I was actually talking about the BBC and the medias' obsession with all things "celeb"

KH is merely the grease the turns the wheels, I have no opinion of her either way, as long as Matt's happy, I'm happy :yesey:

I have no reason to believe my guess will prove to be correct, and I don't want to make anybody out there sick to their stomach, but since everyone else is just guessing, too, here it is:

Paul McCartney for "Penny Lane" (not just one of Macca's very best songs, but it's also a nod to Kate Hudson's role in Almost Famous), with Dan "The Trumpet Man" Newell back on trumpet. And I'll further guess that Matt's keeping this a secret from KH too.

Archived