Sooooo....I wonder what song they'll do. And maybe there will be an Edge/Matt guitar solo smackdown! :awesome:

There better be. :awesome:

I don't have a clue other than that. I have a bunch of U2 stuff on my iPod that I imported from my dad's CDs, but I've never really listened to it all that much. :$ So I would really only recognize about 4 of their songs, none of which have very prominent guitar. :chuckle:

There better be. :awesome:

I don't have a clue other than that. I have a bunch of U2 stuff on my iPod that I imported from my dad's CDs, but I've never really listened to it all that much. :$ So I would really only recognize about 4 of their songs, none of which have very prominent guitar. :chuckle:

I was a massive U2 fan back in the '80s, but they kinda lost me after 1987. I've always liked The Edge though. :happy: But yeah, they're not real "guitar solo-y".

I was a massive U2 fan back in the '80s, but they kinda lost me after 1987. I've always liked The Edge though. :happy: But yeah, they're not real "guitar solo-y".

I've been a u2 fan forever, but not so much that I know every song. I was just thinking that The Edge has a rather nice falsetto. Do you think he and Matt could sing like girls together? :chuckle:

I've been a u2 fan forever, but not so much that I know every song. I was just thinking that The Edge has a rather nice falsetto. Do you think he and Matt could sing like girls together? :chuckle:

was talking this over with a friend of mine tonight.

we agree that if edge is onstage with muse tomorrow night they should do 'sweetest thing' :happy:

Maybe The Edge will join them on stage and they'll have a satellite transmission with Bono as U2 used to do during the ZooTV Tour... that would be awesome..

It'll be the perfect thing to show everybody else that Muse rules!!!

Archived