Apologies if this has already been mentioned. Taken from here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3025740/Sir-Ian-McKellen-to-guest-with-Scissor-Sisters-at-Glasto.html

'GLASTONBURY looks full of surprises.

SCISSOR SISTERS are known for flamboyant gigs and their Pyramid Stage show ahead of MUSE on Saturday night will be no different - they are lining up an appearance by The Lord Of The Rings star SIR IAN McKELLEN.

Frontwoman ANA MATRONIC has asked the veteran actor - wizard Gandalf in the film saga - to join the band on stage to perform new track Invisible Light.

His vocals feature on the track on the Sisters' new album Night Work, which is out Monday.

Ana said: "I would die to have him up there. I met him at Live Aid.

"He was backstage hanging out, so I think he's a good-time Charlie. He could get into it."

Ana even wants him to wear a wizard costume made of rubber and I can see that going down a storm with the hippy crowd over at the Stone Circle.

Not to be outdone, MUSE also promise that a "very, very special surprise guest" will perform with them.

Drummer DOMINIC HOWARD said: "If it comes off, it'll be a huge moment for Glastonbury.

"It will take it to a whole new level for us."

It can surely only be an axe god like JIMMY PAGE :awesome:, BRIAN MAY or EDGE.'

Imagine Tom Morello + Muse.

Probably not Tom but that would be FREAKING AMAZING.

Or Thom Yorke. Shortly after Thom arrives on stage, Dom will throw his drum sticks at him and they will fight, the guy dealing with the Eyeballoons will panic and release all of them while Chris picks up Matt and throws him into Dom and Thom fighting and they all roll into Dom's drumkit. That would be epic. :LOL:

maybe kate will come to glaston :LOL:

i do not care about the whole topic :rolleyes: but you can use it to shock other pretty well :happy::happy::happy:

'Shock'? Oh grow up, really :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you don't care then why not edit it from your post, it is completely irrelevant.

Douchey, why did you change your username? :phu:

Anyway.

I would actually go literally insane if it was Thom.

After a while, being called Douchey loses any lulz it originally provided. :p

I don't know why Thom and Matt would collaborate. That's like combining cheese and sleeping tablets. :wtf::p

After a while, being called Douchey loses any lulz it originally provided. :p

I don't know why Thom and Matt would collaborate. That's like combining cheese and sleeping tablets. :wtf::p

Yeah, now that you mention it... But if they collaborated back in 2001, it would be like combining sleeping tablets with sleeping tablets :chuckle:

Id like to think Glastonbury will be the debut of Exogenesis in the full played live. The orchestra means they'll be doing a lot of the classical stuff, which is goooood! It might scare some teenagers but oh well.

Im on DofE, camping in a tent, so Il have to record it because my gay school will send us to bed early :'(

Archived