Is Bernie a very very special guest?

Or Bernie comes along, and then, boom, Tom Morello drops out and he and Matt start Tripodding.

twipodfail.gif

I had to. :$

but I actually snorted saliva up my nose at your comment somehow. :$

Maybe they've realised that full Exo would be more appreciated at Wembley.

wembley actually makes more sense to me. it will be their stage set up and being in london it wouldn't be quite so hairy as bussing a shitload of extra people and equipment around for one night.

just sayin :unsure:

Bussing a shit load of extra people and equipment around doesnt really seem that big a deal when you consider they are already touring with 126+ stage hands/set constructerers/sound pplz, and probably a dozen of those huge stage trucks.

An extra 30 or so people plus a truck for their instruments can't be THAT big a deal for like, 3 gigs :LOL:

Bussing a shit load of extra people and equipment around doesnt really seem that big a deal when you consider they are already touring with 126+ stage hands/set constructerers/sound pplz, and probably a dozen of those huge stage trucks.

An extra 30 or so people plus a truck for their instruments can't be THAT big a deal for like, 3 gigs :LOL:

I remember reading somewhere that the current stadium tour has 40 trucks. :erm: It might've been a mistranslation, though. I remember seeing around 7 or 8 trucks backstage in March...

I remember reading somewhere that the current stadium tour has 40 trucks. :erm: It might've been a mistranslation, though. I remember seeing around 7 or 8 trucks backstage in March...

40 :stunned: yeah i think it must have been aha, I dont even think U2 had that many for their 360 tour, and that thing was fucking HUUUUUGE.

it is probably 14 if it was a translation error, which seems to make more sense in my mind! :p

Why do people think it might be someone that is already playing glastonbury... just because slash and matt hung out at that awards ceremony, and slash is playing the day after muse, doesn't make them best buddies and mean they will have a collaberation... :LOL:

40 :stunned: yeah i think it must have been aha, I dont even think U2 had that many for their 360 tour, and that thing was fucking HUUUUUGE.

it is probably 14 if it was a translation error, which seems to make more sense in my mind! :p

Can you imagine the mayhem 40 semi-trucks would cause on the roads? :LOL:

But yeah, 14 would make sense.

Why do people think it might be someone that is already playing glastonbury... just because slash and matt hung out at that awards ceremony, and slash is playing the day after muse, doesn't make them best buddies and mean they will have a collaberation... :LOL:

Because it's a lot easier to get someone who is already on site?

Because it's a lot easier to get someone who is already on site?

Im sure if they wanted to collaberate with someone for their headlining slot at glastonbury, they wouldnt pick someone just because it is "easier" because they are already on site... :LOL:

Archived