in other spoiler news, Biffy Clyro will take the Secret Guest slot on The Park stage on Saturday, The Edge is due to perform with Muse and Gorillaz have all their album collaborators here including Lou Reed.

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/latest/news/7979/-/Kylie-to-finally-play-Glastonbury

The Edge huh, I wonder what song they'll play with him - I'd love Exo part 2 with The Edge on guitar and Matt on piano but I get the feeling it might be another cover.

Fuck I just got a horrible image of some twatty Beeb cameraman spending 20 minutes making close-ups of Kate Hudson in the crowd and someone like Bowman will bang on about what she's wearing and where she bought it from :facepalm:

FUCK OFF!!

Well of course, what else would they want to report on KH? Unless she decides to help out Morgan on stage -during Supermassive Black Hole for instance - she can twiddle her nose cartilage and shake her breast implants. :p

Where can I watch this outside UK?

I'm sure it is going to be mind-blowing :musesign:, I wonder if they are still planning to have the full orchestra considering that Gorrillaz will probably do that :$

Regarding the special guest, it'll be awesome to have the Edge .. or Brian May :awesome:

I'm sure it is going to be mind-blowing :musesign:, I wonder if they are still planning to have the full orchestra considering that Gorrillaz will probably do that :$

Regarding the special guest, it'll be awesome to have the Edge .. or Brian May :awesome:

I'm sure if anyone finds any kind of stream it'll be posted either on here, muselive or muse bootlegs.

Impossible ideas:

David Bowie

Brian May

Possibilities:

Reincarnation of Freddie Mercury

Reincarnation of Jimi Hendrix

Lady Gaga :p

Ok, I reckon it could be The Edge, we'll have to see if they play with anyone else. I hope it'll be worth the hype the surprise has got!

Just a thought... maybe its a lead violinist or conductor that is particularly famous?

well its looks like the full gorillaz set is on tv it was on bbc2 from 10.00 to 10.30 its its on bbc4 at the minute and back on 2 at 11.00 and it says in the info on sky that it is the final hour of their set so hopefully the will broadcast the full muse set tomorrow

Don't know if it's posted elsewhere but I am able to listen to some highlights (Gorillaz right now) on bbc 6 radio here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007r6vx from US.

Still hoping for a live video stream outside of uk!

I don't want to sound ridiculous, but could the special guest possibly be Kylie Minogue? She was on the Jonathan Ross show earlier and he asked her about a rumour that she was to appear at Glasto and she said "Well I have a very flamboyant friend who has asked me to perform with their equally flamboyant band...." well that's what I caught, but yeah - anyone else think she could be talking about our guys? :awesome:

I don't want to sound ridiculous, but could the special guest possibly be Kylie Minogue? She was on the Jonathan Ross show earlier and he asked her about a rumour that she was to appear at Glasto and she said "Well I have a very flamboyant friend who has asked me to perform with their equally flamboyant band...." well that's what I caught, but yeah - anyone else think she could be talking about our guys? :awesome:

I think it's pretty much confirmed that she's performing with Scissor Sisters

Archived