Yeah I see what you mean. I suppose in a way the making is almost more hardout than the buying, since it requires actual effort. And its nice to make something sort of handmade for a friend.

Or Muse Balls as I like to call them.

what's wrong with a nice mMse collage.

and Muse mugs. not one, but four kinds of Muse mug.

I think it's ok to make a shirt for a friend or group. And I am ok with fan art, fan dvds, postcards, etc As long as it is not done for profit. But I do have a big problem with mass producing shirts and other merchandise and selling it after shows or selling it for profit on ebay. Bootlegged shirts are the worst. They make me cringe when I see them. Do they have to be made so hideously? :vomit:

I know I could look through the thread for this answer, but I'm not.

Has anyone bought an iPhone 3 case lately and can tell me what the quality is like? I remember seeing a while ago that there was a few mixed reactions but I couldn't remember if they were mostly positive or not :)

I know I could look through the thread for this answer, but I'm not.

Has anyone bought an iPhone 3 case lately and can tell me what the quality is like? I remember seeing a while ago that there was a few mixed reactions but I couldn't remember if they were mostly positive or not :)

I bought the Absolution and Showbiz cases back in March. The Absolution graphic is halfway gone and the Showbiz one has completely disappeared. I'd recommend a spray coating to protect the graphic for everyday use.

I have this case and the iphone4s and it fits

There is only one little problem: a small part of mute switch is covered by the case, but you can still use it and you will never mute your sound by accident ;)

If you really want your case to fit perfectly, you can cut out some millimeters with a knife

Hope this helped

I bought the Absolution and Showbiz cases back in March. The Absolution graphic is halfway gone and the Showbiz one has completely disappeared. I'd recommend a spray coating to protect the graphic for everyday use.
But it arrived fine, yes? Not sure if it's worth the effort if I have to spray it :(

I was gonna "try" to buy Muse posters online since I am dying to get some and I was shocked at the shipping fee for 1 poster. Does anyone know any store anywhere in Canada preferably Calgary Alberta where you can find Muse posters? Or someplace online for really cheap ones? I would really appreciate it! Cheers ;)

I was gonna "try" to buy Muse posters online since I am dying to get some and I was shocked at the shipping fee for 1 poster. Does anyone know any store anywhere in Canada preferably Calgary Alberta where you can find Muse posters? Or someplace online for really cheap ones? I would really appreciate it! Cheers ;)

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/182-0633018-4402130?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=muse+poster&x=0&y=0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, basically, I picked up a shirt from Muse's 2003 Absolution tour in a small music shop, and I've been doing some research online about it, but can't find it anywhere...? This lead me to believe that it may be somewhat rare (Or fake, but hopefully the former), and where else better to ask than the forum of all Muse lovers and experts! I'm aware of the fact that tour T-shirts come out of production when the tour finishes, but it's a little odd that there's no trace of it whatsoever?

I've attached some photos of the shirt, any information would be helpful - thanks!

The size is XL, but if this does turn out to be something of value, I doubt it'd be worn...

1844696094_DSCF1629.thumb.jpg.d6fd590c5682c2b079f7f518aa180924.jpg

534354746_DSCF1630.thumb.jpg.e1910f037887beb3c612297c1e8fbfa3.jpg

Hay guys do you know how often the Muse shop restocks?

I wanted to buy the Origin of Symmetry t-shirt (in my size) but I think I was late by 10 minutes and it got sold out. I swear my size was still there but after refreshing the webpage 10 minutes later the option was gone. I really hope it will be restocked otherwise I would cry myself to death.

Oi where did my post go? Mods you can at least inform me if you're going to delete it! Cruel...

It was moved to the Selling thread, here: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9479313&postcount=126

In the process, I botched up some stuff and had to recreate the Selling thread from scratch. Due to my distraction, I neglected to inform you of the move. Please don't jump to conclusions. :(

It was moved to the Selling thread, here: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9479313&postcount=126

In the process, I botched up some stuff and had to recreate the Selling thread from scratch. Due to my distraction, I neglected to inform you of the move. Please don't jump to conclusions. :(

Haha! Cheers, sorry if I sounded bitter, I haven't been on here for so long I didn't even remember that there was a selling thread. Thank you muchos for moving it! :)

Archived