This is what I was looking at http://muse.mu/shop/product/310/explode-zip-up-hoody/menu/23/sweatshirts/

I just don't get if the chest thing is the width of your chest because if it was all the way around wouldn't they use inches?

I looked at the sizing info and this is what it said:

S = Chest 45.5cm, Length 47cm

M = Chest 47cm, Length 49cm

L = Chest 49.5cm, Length 51cm

XL = Chest 52cm, Length 54cm

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

I've been wanting to buy the Resistance Towel before, but it has gone missing from the Muse shop and I can't find it anywhere else either.

Anyone can help?

Cheers,

Tolledo

Edit: Or any other towel from Muse for that matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

With the book being £20 and an extra £30+ to send to Australia, I was thinking of getting a friend in Bristol to send it to me.

I was wondering if anyone knew how heavy the Resistance Tour Photography Book is?

Thanks,

--antzpantz

Hello

I have a question related to the muse iPhone 4 cases.

iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S look almost the same but the volume buttons and the mute switch are slightly different positioned.

I would like to know if the Muse iPhone 4 cases will fit my iPhone 4S.

Thanks in advance

I remember seeing this and pondered the same question.

I can tell you, you will have to file down the silent button hole a bit to fit the 4S otherwise the case wont sit properly.

• 1 month later...
Hi,I really want the hydro 74 owl T shirt for ladies but the sizing chat info doesn't specify the length of the shirt. Where can I find this out before I buy?

Whatever size you'd usually get, I'd say go with that. I'm usually a medium and mine fit perfectly when I bought it.

Whatever size you'd usually get, I'd say go with that. I'm usually a medium and mine fit perfectly when I bought it.

I'm not worried about the fit, just the length.last one I bought is sitting in the drawer too short, I'm only 5ft 3 so not a giant lol. Didn't want to waste money again on a new to for the cupboard lol

I'm not worried about the fit, just the length.last one I bought is sitting in the drawer too short, I'm only 5ft 3 so not a giant lol. Didn't want to waste money again on a new to for the cupboard lol

I checked with a friend that has that shirt. She said it's quite long, which is what I thought I remembered. In general, I think the "ladies style" tees are narrower and longer than the standard t-shirt cut. Hope that helps! :)

I checked with a friend that has that shirt. She said it's quite long, which is what I thought I remembered. In general, I think the "ladies style" tees are narrower and longer than the standard t-shirt cut. Hope that helps! :)

Thank you for asking on my behalf.much love xx

Hi guys

When I opened a similar topic I didn't realise there was this one. I'm a dick LOL

Anyway I was wondering if anyone could say to me, what "Manic Depression", "The document MUSE", "Burning Skies", "Under review" ARE, cause I never heard of em. Should I get these? And "Absolution Tour" as well?

Can't wait to collect some dough to begin to buy some useful stuff.

Hi guys

When I opened a similar topic I didn't realise there was this one. I'm a dick LOL

Anyway I was wondering if anyone could say to me, what "Manic Depression", "The document MUSE", "Burning Skies", "Under review" ARE, cause I never heard of em. Should I get these? And "Absolution Tour" as well?

Can't wait to collect some dough to begin to buy some useful stuff.

All unofficial stuff, except Absolution Tour, which is official.

Uhm, does that mean that's not worth buying?

Muse: Under Review is interesting to watch, don't know about the other unofficial ones. I think I might have watched Manic Depression and enjoyed it. You can get both of those on YT though, I think.

Uhm, does that mean that's not worth buying?

Absolution Tour is worth buying since it's a great show and has a lot of good performances recorded (Earl's Court :awesome:), the rest I hear a pretty bad and as someone said they're on YouTube. If you want a documentary I'd wait for Muse the Movie which a fan from here is making and finishing now (there's a thread at the top of Other Muse Topics).

There's also Out of This World, the Muse book, if you're looking to collect stuff like that.

I've been looking around for the Muse Global Coverage Dateback T-Shirt in S, but I can't find it anywhere. The Muse store only sells it in XXL.

Anyone have suggestions on where to look? I'm a huge Muse fan and went to their Resistance Tour 3 times, but sadly I don't have any apparel yet :(

http://static.musictoday.com/store/bands/1346/product_medium/BGCTMS43.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hey, I have a possibly very stupid question. Do the iPhone 4 cases fit on the iPhone 4S?

I don't have an iPhone, I don't know anything about the fysical differences of them.

I heard that some fit and some don't. I just need to be sure

help!!

I'm pretty sure they fit both :happy:

Archived