thanks. Does that count for both the silicone ones as the hard ones?

Probably. Don't take my word for it though haha. I bought a 4s case and it fit my iPhone 4 and that was a hardcase one. It wasn't off the Muse store though, but obviously all phone cases are based off the same shape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made this post in the news section of the board but I'll post it here too.

For anyone who ordered the skull tshirt, they are HUGE. They're almost exactly the same cut as the hexagon butterfly shirts from last tour. I ordered a large and I thought it was a slim fit shirt (which don't normally fit me but I liked this one too much, and I figured I could sell it later if I didn't like it).

Might have to get the sewing machine out... Unless someone wants to swap?

• 3 weeks later...

My chest size is 34" and I'm trying to purchase items such as;

http://muse.mu/store/product,mens-origin-of-symmetry-tshirt_357.htm

http://muse.mu/store/product,mens-flock-logo-hoody_276.htm

I went on the sizing infomation and there might be a misunderstand but for the Origin of Symmetry t-shirt I need a chest size of 50". That seems abit hench! I was wondering If you could inform me if this is correct because I'd like to buy some MUSE clothing. I'm from England if that makes a difference with the sizes.

Thanks alot, hope you reply soon!

(Male by the way)

• 1 month later...

I'm considering to order a hoodie (this one: http://muse.mu/store/product,ladies-flock-logo-hoody-in-kelly-green_353.htm ), which is only available in small. The width should be no problem, but I'm concerned about the length: According to the sizing chart, it's only 47cm, which seems ridiculously short to me! I mean, it's much much shorter than any t-shirt (even an XL hoodie would be shorter than any S t-shirt...), and compared to other hoodies I own it wouldn't even reach my belt... I can hardly believe that these measures are correct...

So, could anybody who owns that hoodie or a similar one please tell me if they are really that short?

I do envy boys the ability to get an oversized, formless t-shirt and have it still be considered acceptable. :LOL:

Seriously, though, I found the fit of the girl's stuff very inconsistent. Too thin and too long, or too short and too low... etc.

Also not meant for breasts of any notable size.

Must be the girl's stuff then. Everything I've bought always fits me great and I just buy in the size that I usually buy.

Ah, the easy life of being a man :cool:

I do envy boys the ability to get an oversized, formless t-shirt and have it still be considered acceptable. :LOL:

Seriously, though, I found the fit of the girl's stuff very inconsistent. Too thin and too long, or too short and too low... etc.

Also not meant for breasts of any notable size.

I know. The white t-shirt with the skull is so big!! And the others or to small.

I have 2 men shirts but it isn't it you know! Maybe with the next gig i'll buy a girlie shirt.

i'm 1.82 m and have great breast so Large is mostly to small.....

• 3 weeks later...
Must be the girl's stuff then. Everything I've bought always fits me great and I just buy in the size that I usually buy.

Ah, the easy life of being a man :cool:

The sizes on the girls' stuff is really out there.

I have three different shirts I bought in the same size from the UK store, and they all don't fit for different reasons. :LOL:

I have one they don't seem to sell anymore that I LOVE, though, so I just cram the ladies in there and put a light jacket over it. ;)

There's one of the new shirts I really want, but it's just a lot of hassle if it's not going to fit.

The sizes on the girls' stuff is really out there.

I have three different shirts I bought in the same size from the UK store, and they all don't fit for different reasons. :LOL:

I have one they don't seem to sell anymore that I LOVE, though, so I just cram the ladies in there and put a light jacket over it. ;)

There's one of the new shirts I really want, but it's just a lot of hassle if it's not going to fit.

I swear, I've never worn an official merchandise type top that actually takes into account boobs! I have a ladies medium Doctor Who shirt, and it fits perfectly everywhere else but my boobs feel like they're being flattened or something :LOL:

Ah, the misery of having 14E boobs on a medium to large frame :rolleyes:

Does "come up small" mean something in the UK, or is the Muse site just HORRIBLE and phrasing things? :LOL:

I mean, look at the instructions for the backstage game...

Honestly, I know there's differences in UK and US sizing, but even after converting the measurements, I had to go up one size on the shirts I bought, and still only one of them fits well enough I'm comfortable with how it looks.

I would be wary of getting your exact size unless you want it to be tight.

Does "come up small" mean something in the UK, or is the Muse site just HORRIBLE and phrasing things? :LOL:

I mean, look at the instructions for the backstage game...

Honestly, I know there's differences in UK and US sizing, but even after converting the measurements, I had to go up one size on the shirts I bought, and still only one of them fits well enough I'm comfortable with how it looks.

I would be wary of getting your exact size unless you want it to be tight.

Now i have a man size L from the last tour shirt. It's to big around my shoulders but round my hips it's good. I'm still on a diet so maybe it will fit? It's says that's unisex so i don't know.

Way do there isn't a normal size shirt?? I'm from the Netherlands so there are the sizes also different with UK.

I'm trying to figure out what merch will be available on the North America tour. The US merch store hasn't been updated since 2010, and buying from the UK store is crazy expensive, like $110 for 3 t-shirts. Can anybody tell me what they've got for t-shirts on this tour?

Archived