Just got my explode hoodie today. :)

Medium shirts are usually a little baggy on me and I thought by ordering a small in in the hoodie would be too big, but it's got a little extra room in it and the sleeves do fit properly, just thought I'd post for any of the girls curious of whether to order an xx-small or a small. :)

I am usually a small... what do you suggest for me??? :happy:

I am usually a small... what do you suggest for me??? :happy:

Umm, well medium shirts are usually quite fitted on me, sometimes a little baggy. Smalls literally leave me gasping for air, so an xx-small should fit you okay. :)

My small hoodie still has quite a bit of room in the sleeves and a bit around the chest and stuff so, hope I helped a little. :)

Umm, well medium shirts are usually quite fitted on me, sometimes a little baggy. Smalls literally leave me gasping for air, so an xx-small should fit you okay. :)

My small hoodie still has quite a bit of room in the sleeves and a bit around the chest and stuff so, hope I helped a little. :)

Yes thank you! You have helped bunches. This would be my first purchase from them so I was a bit clueless. :D One more question if you don't mind... How is the quality, good?

If you're interested in any of these items or there is something in particular you are looking for that I haven't listed feel free to PM me or drop me an email for a more immediate response at gim_gam@hotmail.co.uk.

I don't have money now, but I am very interested in buying some of this int he next two weeks or so. But I've always been wondering what the hell a static shield is? also would the single come in it's original packaging? thanks :)

Yes thank you! You have helped bunches. This would be my first purchase from them so I was a bit clueless. :D One more question if you don't mind... How is the quality, good?

Yeah. :) It is, REALLY REALLY REALLY WARM!!

Like, the lining is really fluffy and it's pretty high quality material. I don't think I've worn another hoody since i got it. :LOL:

I don't have money now, but I am very interested in buying some of this int he next two weeks or so. But I've always been wondering what the hell a static shield is? also would the single come in it's original packaging? thanks :)

Thats fine, i'm not in too much of a rush so I can wait :p

If there is anything in particular you wanted then just let me know and I could possibly put on reserve on it for you.

The way that I understand it is the it is simple a single that has been put into a 'static shield' bag that prevents any data being wiped by a static charge. They only time i've really come across them is when they are sent out to radio stations as promotional material, to be played on air.

Off the top of my head, some of the singles are in the original card sleeves and the other are in their original cases, with stickers. I'll have to check the case for PIB though :rolleyes:

That what I was wondering but I'm pretty sure it would as iPhones are much thicker! It's so annoying I'd love one for my iPod touch!

+86536895

Would any of the iPhone cases fit the new iPod touch? because I'm getting one in April (my 1st generation one is nearly dead :'()

That what I was wondering but I'm pretty sure it would as iPhones are much thicker! It's so annoying I'd love one for my iPod touch!

I don't think so :(

:eek: im an idiot

i thought it said itouch not iphone :supersad: i already ordered one

Hey guys, I ordered this tee...

But on the aussie shop, and I ordered small, and it came yesterday and well... it's VERY small... but not so small that I can't get into it...

Is it worth taking a risk on ordering medium??

Probably a stupid question, but hey... it's Muse stuff! And expensive Muse stuff... I wanna make sure I do the right thing :)

Thanks in advance! :D

Archived