• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me.

In 2003 I went down to the south of France to see Muse and I picked up a Zeta necklace.

I wore it everyday for about nine years before it fell off it's brand new chain (I'd bought that day because the original was looking wonky). I found the chain but the pendent was gone.

I adored it (and Muse) and I've been looking for once ever since.

I'm getting married in August and I really want to wear it on my wedding day.

Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or swap? I've got some old Muse promo CDs and videos (yes VHS - THAT OLD) that I'm willing to part with!

Thanks for your help!

BurlyMuse

xxx:)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like the merch has been selling out way too fast on this tour, and not just the limited shirt (are they still doing those?)

The gigs I went to started out with pretty much nothing but smalls in the more unique shirts (not the band logo/dates one.)

Wonder if anything'll be left for the online store at all.

The limited ones were selling out to the VIPs before anyone else got let in. Was a bit crappy, imo, and then I ended up freaking out and buying one off someone for a markup.

There were a couple of other shirts we were looking at, but they had nothing left for sizes when we just got in the doors.

And a lot of stuff I saw in photos wasn't there at all.

Can anyone tell me if this T-shirt is available on the UK leg of the tour?

I missed it in Brussels - decided to buy the tour date T-shirt instead, but now I'm kicking myself. Is it limited, as we only have standard tickets?

I'm also trying to locate this older one, but I'm guessing it's long since sold out everywhere (Amazon doesn't stock it). I'm also not sure of the sizing, as it looks like it could be generously-cut for ladies' fit:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Muse-Ladies-Butterflies-Scoop-T-Shirt/dp/B008I42LC0

Thanks in advance :).

Can anyone tell me if this T-shirt is available on the UK leg of the tour?

I missed it in Brussels - decided to buy the tour date T-shirt instead, but now I'm kicking myself. Is it limited, as we only have standard tickets?

I'm also trying to locate this older one, but I'm guessing it's long since sold out everywhere (Amazon doesn't stock it). I'm also not sure of the sizing, as it looks like it could be generously-cut for ladies' fit:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Muse-Ladies-Butterflies-Scoop-T-Shirt/dp/B008I42LC0

Thanks in advance :).

yes I saw That T shirt in Dublin

The floral shirt was one of the ones that quickly sold down in the US.

I have the butterfly one, but never wore it because the cut is awful for me. Neckline billows super low and the sleeves hang way off the arm and make it super impractical to wear.

What size you need?

Thanks for your reply. I've never been to the O2 before, so have no idea of the setup - we were thinking of eating somewhere before the gig, but I might visit the merchandise stand first if it is outside the entrance of the venue. Always good to know which shirts might sell quickly!

With the butterfly shirt, I'm normally a UK size 10, but was thinking of going smaller on this occasion, as I did notice that the shoulders were wide. I also have a tiny chest and I'm only 5ft 3, so I'm guessing the neckline would come down low on me.

I'm normally a UK size 10, but was thinking of going smaller on this occasion, as I did notice that the shoulders were wide. I also have a tiny chest and I'm only 5ft 3, so I don't want to be exposing more than I intended :LOL:!

You sound around the same build as me but Im just 5tt 1 and 3/4 lol

Yeah, sorry. The one I've got isn't going to fit.

No problem - thanks for your helpful reply. It's always good to get an idea of the cut of some of the ladies' tops, as they seem to vary so much!

Normally, I go on the bigger side of my actual size, but some of the tops are very wide on the shoulders. I've looked at a few vest tops as well, but I'm worried I'd have problems with the neckline and the length.

I shall try and get there as early as I can on Friday afternoon and hope everything hasn't sold out.

The cut of the shirt is way worse than the picture would leave you to believe.

The arms gap open so wide they expose what's under it, so it's either wear something under it, or everyone sees your bra. :chuckle:

And it's SUPER thin.

I really had buyers remorse on that one.

I'd just look for something nice at the new gig.

Moths are sort of creepy anyways. :chuckle:

I think, based on what you said, the small one I ordered will be going back. Don't want to feel self-conscious. Plus, it could be hot at the gig, so wearing something underneath is impractical.

I know what you mean - they do look more like moths. I'm definitely more a butterfly person, lol.

It's a bit embarrassing - I already have a couple of Muse shirts - a Resistance album cover one I wore to the last gig, and the tour date one I mentioned earlier, but they don't fit brilliantly any more. I've put on quite a bit of weight and I don't want everyone seeing my gut :LOL:, hence why I'm looking for something else nice that fits well. You're right - I'm sure the gig is my best bet.

Thanks for all your help, guys. Fingers crossed I can snap up a flower shirt, or it appears on the online store at some point. Does this tend to happen during the tour? I seem to remember this was the case with the 2nd Law merchandise.

Archived