I'm trying to figure out what merch will be available on the North America tour. The US merch store hasn't been updated since 2010, and buying from the UK store is crazy expensive, like $110 for 3 t-shirts. Can anybody tell me what they've got for t-shirts on this tour?

What are you buying? I think I saw everything except the red shirt, connectome, and the shirts printed with 'The 2nd Law' (so that's actually a lot of merch missing). They're also still selling the skull shirt.

Still looking for The Resistance umbrella... :shifty:

I wasn't on the boards last tour, but are they always this bad at updating North American merch? The European merch was up almost immediately after the tour started. I've never seen any band's store take this long to put up the new stuff after the start of a tour. I'm doing GA in Detroit, so I won't have time to hit the stand before the show. Luckily, I have a friend in LA who did all 3 shows. She had seats the first night and picked up a women's tour dates shirt for me

I wasn't on the boards last tour, but are they always this bad at updating North American merch? The European merch was up almost immediately after the tour started. I've never seen any band's store take this long to put up the new stuff after the start of a tour. I'm doing GA in Detroit, so I won't have time to hit the stand before the show. Luckily, I have a friend in LA who did all 3 shows. She had seats the first night and picked up a women's tour dates shirt for me

Yeah, unfortunately the US shop doesn't get much love. There is always a pretty limited selection. Usually just tour date shirts, which are pretty boring. You can still get them if you're willing to pay.

where can i buy this bag? i think its the bag that comes with the vip purchase but is there anywhere else i can get it? ive checked ebay and found one for about 60$ that's way too much for me. can someone please help:)

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/MUSE-The-2nd-Law-Limited-Concert-Poster-Totebag-Metal-Water-Bottle-3-items-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/0PwAAMXQiM5RAcOS/$%28KGrHqVHJBEFBbbnMVUVBR!cORQsT!~~60_12.JPG

Hey, I'm looking for the skull T-shirt (see link: http://muse.mu/store/product,ladies-washed-out-skull-tshirt_400.htm) but for men.

I remember there was a mens version on the tour (in Antwerpen) but not in the online store.

Anyone know about this?

:eek: I love that shirt! Probably my favorite design yet (I usually get shirts with tour dates and ignore the other designs). Sorry that doesn't help answer your question. :$

Hey, I'm looking for the skull T-shirt (see link: http://muse.mu/store/product,ladies-washed-out-skull-tshirt_400.htm) but for men.

I remember there was a mens version on the tour (in Antwerpen) but not in the online store.

Anyone know about this?

It's now in the store mens and womens! So get yourself that great shirt!! My friend has the womens version and it's really nice!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone who has the brainscape tshirt tell me how the sizes are? Because I bought a wembley shirt a long time ago and it was too small (also very short) and I don't want it to happen again. But this one looks different and a bit more loose, so I'm hoping it would fit, but there's no sizing info... Is it similar to the butterfly one? It looks a bit similar.

• 4 weeks later...
Can anyone who has the brainscape tshirt tell me how the sizes are? Because I bought a wembley shirt a long time ago and it was too small (also very short) and I don't want it to happen again. But this one looks different and a bit more loose, so I'm hoping it would fit, but there's no sizing info... Is it similar to the butterfly one? It looks a bit similar.

*Bump*

Does anyone have one of the new rolled-sleeve shirts?

What's the sizing on those like?

I have the Brainwave shirt in M (Ladies). To me it really seems like a normal Ladies fit shirt, just one size bigger.

• 2 months later...

Hello there? I was at the emirates stadium concert on the Saturday night, wanted to buy a limited edition poster at the concert but I couldn't find any! Bit gutted i didn't buy one earlier but I didn't want to hold onto it while in the pit, which was awesome! Does anyone have a spare one, or one for sale? Let me know if possible, thanks!

Hello there? I was at the emirates stadium concert on the Saturday night, wanted to buy a limited edition poster at the concert but I couldn't find any! Bit gutted i didn't buy one earlier but I didn't want to hold onto it while in the pit, which was awesome! Does anyone have a spare one, or one for sale? Let me know if possible, thanks!

I would assume they'll be available online eventually, through the Muse.mu shop

Hello everyone

I have damaged my favourite Muse shirt :eek: (see link below for a picture) and am looking into replacing it.

Satellite faces + tour dates

So if you have an used (or even better a new) one that you want to sell, please PM me or let me know in this thread.

It is the khaki / green coloured one I am after (not sure if it is men's or women's) and size is M. The Muse online shop has only got the men's XL in store, which is no good to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi!

I'm desperately looking for a green Muse t-shirt. I bought it at a gig 5-6 years ago, and I managed to loose it somehow. It's my favorite shirt of all times, and if anyone has it in men S/M/L or girls M/L I'll pay some good money for it, even if it's well used. Sounds insane, but I'm so desperate to get that shirt again. It says "Destroy Demonocracy".

This is the one: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/16452000...066dfd7fa5.jpg

Hi,

I know this has probably been asked more than a few times before now, but I couldn't find a way to search just this thread for it: I wanted to buy the new Follow Me tour t-shirt in Small but I assume it's sold out as the only available options are Medium and Large...

Now, I bought the muse plectrum necklace last year and have only just seen it come back in stock, so how likely is it that they'll restock for one size sooner rather than later?

Cheers,

Fuzz

Bought one of The Resistance flags from the store a few weeks ago, just wondering what to expect at the moment :chuckle: are they decent quality? I bought it just before the T2L one went on sale and I would have bought that instead to be honest, but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived