Yeah. :) It is, REALLY REALLY REALLY WARM!!

Like, the lining is really fluffy and it's pretty high quality material. I don't think I've worn another hoody since i got it. :LOL:

and if I wanted to get the Ladies Resistance Hooded Zip Up instead...

they are only offering small, medium, and large... are the sizes the same, would small be too big for me??? (I usually wear small)

My iPhone case is starting to peel and scratch :(. I've only had for a few months - well, since they first came out, actually. But I thought it'd last a bit longer :rolleyes:. I also thought the ones with the big logo on them were the same plastic casing, but they're the rubber-y material that I really don't like, lol. That's what happens when you just press 'add to basket' in a frenzied excitement, haha.

Just got my Abso iPhone case today. It looks awesome, but it's a bit flimsier than my old case (which was purple argyle print :LOL:) and the paint has a really like, satin-y finish to it that makes it feel as though it will peel easily... Makes me a bit nervous!!!

On the plus side, it looks great. :LOL:

2v1lvk6.jpg

I have the Absolution case for the iPhone 3GS it doesn't feel as if it'd peel easily, might be just the 4 case? :erm:

I bought the Showbiz one for my mother and she loves it, but I noticed there's air bubbles around the sides where the graphic was stretched onto the case.

As a totally random question, when things get posted out to you, is there any indication of where the package came from? (IE: mentioning it's Muse-related)...

The last couple things I ordered (a pen and tote bag back in the fall, and now my iPhone case) were shipped from a warehouse in Germany. Nothing at all saying it was Muse-y.

But I don't know if it's different for stuff shipped to other countries. That's just my experience from getting stuff sent to the US :)

The last couple things I ordered (a pen and tote bag back in the fall, and now my iPhone case) were shipped from a warehouse in Germany. Nothing at all saying it was Muse-y.

But I don't know if it's different for stuff shipped to other countries. That's just my experience from getting stuff sent to the US :)

Thanks! My parent banned Muse (I kid you not) and anything musey, so I have to be careful with what I order.

• 4 weeks later...

hi there

i have a question about bank card. I wonder if muse.mu shop accept payments by card, registered in country, which is not in the list? I want to buy things from Georgia (with credit card that registered in Georgian Bank) and send them to Germanic delivery address. What you think is it possible?:$

I think I find the way how to get muse merchandise from my country. Now I have another problem to work out and REALLY need your help:)

I'm going to buy this Ladies Resistance Hooded Zip Up but sizing info confuses me a bit :$

37f6155c-4486-4ae6-9727-617f0b3f1266.jpg

Has anyone bought it already? please, help me to choose what size to take. I usually wear t-shirts size 8(UK) and they are excellently fitted. So, should I take small size hoody or medium one?

I think I find the way how to get muse merchandise from my country. Now I have another problem to work out and REALLY need your help:)

I'm going to buy this Ladies Resistance Hooded Zip Up but sizing info confuses me a bit :$

37f6155c-4486-4ae6-9727-617f0b3f1266.jpg

Has anyone bought it already? please, help me to choose what size to take. I usually wear t-shirts size 8(UK) and they are excellently fitted. So, should I take small size hoody or medium one?

I've got that hoody in medium, and I'm size 12-14 so you'll definitely want a small :)

• 3 weeks later...
I want this hoody but...

It says it comes up small, but exactly how small is it? It doesn't come in an XL so I'm kind of wary about ordering, especially if it's prone to shrinking.

I was thinking the same thing. I want to order one, and I have a small for the explode hoodie and it's a little baggy and I like it like that, I notice it's the same length as my butterfly shirt. :D Does anyone know what size the small hoodie would be in say, comparison to a ladies medium shirt?

I was thinking the same thing. I want to order one, and I have a small for the explode hoodie and it's a little baggy and I like it like that, I notice it's the same length as my butterfly shirt. :D Does anyone know what size the small hoodie would be in say, comparison to a ladies medium shirt?

I got that hoodie in a small and it is pretty fitted. It fits ok, but I would've gotten a med. It did shrink quite a bit when i washed it. I usually wear womens small. So I would get one size larger than what you normally wear. Hope i helped! :)

Archived