OMG read the whole of this thread, just to get ideas for their show at Wembly Stadium in june! ;)

cannot wait! :D

If anyone knows the layout or where they'll enter or w/e PLEASE tell me :happy:

XD

Anything bigger than arenas, the less likely to meet them. The security will most likely to be way more strict and probably be less chatty as well. :(

• 1 month later...

I was just wondering, considering I'm going to Wembley and want to meet Muse, I'm thinking there's no hope in hell that that'll happen.

So I just thought that I'd heard somewhere that it's easier to meet them in America.

Basically I would just like an autograph and possibly a picture, just so I could say I met my favourite band. I'm sure a lot of people want to do that...

But yeah it's not like I'm trying to touch them or something and try and absorb their talent or whatever people do :confused:

So yeah, it would never happen at Wembo would it?

Sorry if this has already been asked but I searched and didn't find anything. :LOL:

I would be surprised actually if Matt picked you out personally and gave you one of his Manson's.

It's getting old now. I asked a question and wanted a serious answer but I suppose all you Internet addicts don't know the difference between sarcasm and seriousness.

Hehe.

I need to pass the time somehow before it rains :( .

But srsly, meeting Muse after their biggest ever shows when 70,000 others will be thinking the same to some degree?

its not gonna rain today! i am off so it better not! :rolleyes:

Yup :) .

What, so they'd actually come out?

I thought they wouldn't because of the sheer number of people...

Would they come out the back or what?

Never be sucked in by the enigmatic smiley - :)

Wembley - Take a fold up chair and some hot soup if you're going to wait

America - A lot more probable :yesey:

I would be surprised actually if Matt picked you out personally and gave you one of his Manson's.

well matt did throw one of his guitars at me last year :p

but it wasnt a manson :(

and to the person who made the thread, yes it is. Me and some friends had to wait AGES >.<

Archived