we're the people that have made them famous/popular and guitars and shit.. without us they would'nt be here today..

they should thank us by signing and that and meeting us.. but i do understand about over obsessed fans..

well you could say that about anyone famous I guess:happy:

yeah mosty famous people are like that..

to be honest i always think.. they should of thought of this before being big.. but hey ho :p

Who knows when they first start out how big they're gonna be one day? I think some handle it better than others (not saying muse dont handle it well;) )

Some never get to grips with the fame thing, and I guess it changes some of them. Must do I suppose:)

I think its a question of time and place. If there were more organised meet and greets/signing sessions, maybe it would stop a lot of this fans turning up in random places and things...! You'd never stop that altogether but it might help.

Also, just because we buy CDs/go to the gigs etc it all it entitles us to is the CD or concert ticket we paid for, nothing else. Anything else is a bonus!

And they do try...!

we're the people that have made them famous/popular and guitars and shit.. without us they would'nt be here today..

they should thank us by signing and that and meeting us.. but i do understand about over obsessed fans..

Isn't the music they make enough and aren't we the ones who should say thank you....

I want to meet them but not in a mass hysteria....

I think its a question of time and place. If there were more organised meet and greets/signing sessions, maybe it would stop a lot of this fans turning up in random places and things...! You'd never stop that altogether but it might help.

You've made a really good point there Helen, I totally agree, I think if fans in the UK felt there was an organised place they could meet the band they would be less inclined to stalk them.

On Saturday I was at Muse gig in Berlin. Before the show I saw guys in the car, when they came to Arena. Actually, they were 3 metres from me :)

Me and my friend were just looking at guys, espacially at Dom, because he was sitting closest to us. And he looked at us, too :)

We are not groupies so we didn't jump on the car or something like that :D That was cool that we could see them and I think it wasn't a good moment to come closer and tap on the window :LOL:

Yeah, but I really hope that Dom, Chris and Matt will come to play in Poland... Cause they have a lot of fans there... And maybe then I'll meet them :rolleyes:

If i saw them i would just say hi, ask for a photo and go, maybe an autograph, but only if theyre not busy or anything, also i would just talk to them like normal people, way too many people just say things you wouldnt say to a normal person and seeing as they are normal people they should be treated like one. I dunno whether that makes sense (pretty much means people shouldnt go over the top when they see them and should just talk to them like normal people even tho they are! hehe)

Also, just because we buy CDs/go to the gigs etc it all it entitles us to is the CD or concert ticket we paid for, nothing else. Anything else is a bonus!

And they do try...!

lady, i think you're amazing! just read your tour blog and i am so jealous of you. i want to do that kind of thing myself..next tour..next tour!

i think if they did arrange signings for say 500 people and only published it on here and the site so that then it is hardcore fans mainly not people who just wanna feet famous people then it would make sense, they coul flog a few singles, control people so no scaryness and be left alone at the end. win win win.

• 1 month later...

1st -- After a show in SD

2nd -- After party in Los Angeles

3rd -- After a show in San Fran

4th -- Before and after the Wiltern night 1

5th -- Before and after the Wiltern night 2 including an after show party

6th -- Before the show in Phoenix

7th -- Before and after the show in Austin

8th -- After the show @ the Greek

9th -- After the show @ Soma in San Diego

Plus -- Signing @ Tower Records in Sherman Oaks in 04, Siging @ Virgin Megastore in Hollywood in 06

Total = 11

Pattern = Before and after shows.

Just gotta be patient my friend. ;)

Sometimes you end up waiting 3 hours or so.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ducky101

So long as people don't go about stalking them.

It would probably be a bit daunting to have hundreds of fans running up to you after such a big gig.

If you do do it, go with a few friends. You're more likely to get a response and it's not so overwhelming.

OMG read the whole of this thread, just to get ideas for their show at Wembly Stadium in june! ;)

cannot wait! :D

If anyone knows the layout or where they'll enter or w/e PLEASE tell me :happy:

XD

Get there 1 week in advance, wait by the back door. or pretend to deliver pizza.

Archived