Did any of you hear during "Man with the Harmonica" (I think that's the name...? What Chris plays before Knights) the guy yelling out "IT'S KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" :LOL:

Oh, and could anyone else smell pot a couple of times, or was it just my imagination? =/

Guiding Light destroyed that for me, first 5 or 6 songs were incredible and then 'dun dun, dun dun dun tsch', I honestly wanted to die knowing I'd have to stand through it.

Pretty disappointing set list overall. The middle section really let it down, because the beginning and ending were incredible. Stockholm Syndrome and the riffs afterwards was immense, probably the best live version of Hysteria I've seen as well.

Bliss was a big let down for me, during Guiding Light I said that only Bliss would save it now but the crowd reaction where I was standing was appaling, no-one seemed to know it, two people near me asked their mates if it was a new song:eek: and then someone got in a fight, just to really destroy it.

Overall, it was a good gig, but definitely not the best I've seen them play, especially seeing as I expected a few rarities, being the last gig an all.

Guiding Light destroyed that for me, first 5 or 6 songs were incredible and then 'dun dun, dun dun dun tsch', I honestly wanted to die knowing I'd have to stand through it.

Pretty disappointing set list overall. The middle section really let it down, because the beginning and ending were incredible. Stockholm Syndrome and the riffs afterwards was immense, probably the best live version of Hysteria I've seen as well.

Bliss was a big let down for me, during Guiding Light I said that only Bliss would save it now but the crowd reaction where I was standing was appaling, no-one seemed to know it, two people near me asked their mates if it was a new song:eek: and then someone got in a fight, just to really destroy it.

Overall, it was a good gig, but definitely not the best I've seen them play, especially seeing as I expected a few rarities, being the last gig an all.

Amen, first 5-6 songs were so good.

GL killed the whole thing, and Bliss was suprisingly average.

Good gig, disappointing setlist.

Shame considering the effort that's gone into the towers, their equipment, and most of all talent.

To Muse's defence, 80% of the crowd were teen boopers/twilight bitches/'OMG IT'S MATT' girls, and they wouldn't have even known what OoS, Absolution or Showbiz are. Hence the lack of CE, B & H, TaB, Sunburn/Cave and even MK Ultra....

Archived