I'm leaving too, time to take a nap... here's hoping the santa destruction was real and we get some good vids!

Personally, i think a proshot of santa getting killed would make an excellent christmas gift from the band... but i'm sure that's just me ;)

This!

I'm leaving too, time to take a nap... here's hoping the santa destruction was real and we get some good vids!

Personally, i think a proshot of santa getting killed would make an excellent christmas gift from the band... but i'm sure that's just me ;)

I think an essay explaining the setlists would be an excellent gift to the North Americans :)

It's over... it's really over... :'(

Seriously painful.:'( People can say what they want but this tour was amazing for me. Guess I won't have much reason to come around the boards much, other than occasionally off-topicy stuff, but will see a lot of you on FB or Twitter.:)

I'm getting out of here before the hate storm rolls in ...

I think an essay explaining the setlists would be an excellent gift to the North Americans :)

It would be a short essay...

"ohai twilight... kthxbai"

Seriously painful.:'( People can say what they want but this tour was amazing for me. Guess I won't have much reason to come around the boards much, other than occasionally off-topicy stuff, but will see a lot of you on FB or Twitter.:)

No! no hate in here! this will be the gig thread of loooooooooooooove..... :yesey:

ok, i'm really leaving now....

+1 :'(

Well planers, it's time to sign off. It has been fun. And I agree with CCC's post - this tour has been amazing for me. I have the best memories and have met some of the most awesome people ever. :awesome: The Haters can say what they want, but I think it was a good way to go out.

I will see you all on the Ass Boat of Lurve.

Good gig but not a great gig. Was so pissed when GL was played but Bliss more than made up for it, and probably saved the setlist.

No CE or Sunburn either but I didn't mind Feeling Good as I haven't seen it in years.

At least we got to see some guitar smashing.

Will post pics and a vid before bed.

Cecily, maybe I'll see you again at Reading ;):kiss:

Archived