yeah, I got a European one too :/ I thought it was a mistake or something, but I'm just happy because it has photos in :D

Fair enough, it's just a shame considering U2's tour program had Australian dates in it -_- btw I'm glad Soundwave isn't at the venue anymore..... leaving was very bad, 1 gate.. like come on!

Ugh people over reacting to matt tossing Santa 2.0 ....

looks like NOTHING out of the ordinary toss

That video only shows a little bit of the damage though, he did a lot worse to it before that, I've got a video with the rest of it which I'll try and put up.

i just realised muse suck!, what a waste of my time, with the nazi like security yelling at me everytime i tried to film and the same boring shit farkin safe songs they keep playing, my night was ruined especially by security, i guess im over muse and this is the last time i see them or listen to them, i was kidding myself that id enjoy it , i knew i wouldnt ,my music taste has changed too much since i seen them last.:(:(

They should ban starlight, TIRO, resistance, guiding light, hysteria from ever been played.

Biffy was better,but were so damn quiet in comparison to muse.

That video only shows a little bit of the damage though, he did a lot worse to it before that, I've got a video with the rest of it which I'll try and put up.

Yeah but someone said before on here that it was quote "in pieces"

Upon the final toss there, it appears to be in one piece

Shout out if you saw the guy with blue hair!! (me)

Awesome time, though set list was quite similar to BDO. Still amaaazzziinnggggg, dunno how pinkfloyd can think Biffy was better :/ Sure they were good, but the crowd just didn't feel it.

On topic of the guitar, I didn't see it snap at all, maybe a few frets and strings came off, but it was definitely "complete" as far as I could tell.

i just realised muse suck!, what a waste of my time, with the nazi like security yelling at me everytime i tried to film and the same boring shit farkin safe songs they keep playing, my night was ruined especially by security, i guess im over muse and this is the last time i see them or listen to them, i was kidding myself that id enjoy it , i knew i wouldnt ,my music taste has changed too much since i seen them last.:(:(

They should ban starlight, TIRO, resistance, guiding light, hysteria from ever been played.

Were you at/close to the front? I think that's why you had issues filming. I had no probs, I was about 10m back on the right in front of Chris.

But yeah, disappointing, Muse are so much better.

Well the roadie was picking pieces up when he took the guitar off, but it was still intact, could easily be fixed if he wanted it to be, but it doesn't sound like he does.

That was me. It looked as if there were bits coming off it from where I was standing, though the neck didn't snap so apologies if I got your hopes up.

The crowd was the most disappointing thing about the gig (apart from GL). Very subdued and quiet until the more recent singles. The crowds back home are far more into it than those over here.

Were you at/close to the front? I think that's why you had issues filming. I had no probs, I was about 10m back on the right in front of Chris.

But yeah, disappointing, Muse are so much better.

i was right at the front but security pissed me off , i got vid of him telling me to turn it off, they were so aggressive.

muse are stale to me now, only thing i thank muse for is pushing me in the right direction musical wise.

The crowd was the most disappointing thing about the gig (apart from GL). Very subdued and quiet until the more recent singles. The crowds back home are far more into it than those over here.

I think that's a recent thing, at least for Australia. As someone else said earlier, a lot of the crowd this time around was twilight fans/noobs who don't really have any clue about Muse other than Starlight and Plug In Baby. So they just kinda stand there like dicks for the rest of the songs they don't know. It's something that I didn't really notice at the 2007/2004 gigs. Now, I suppose cos Muse are "mainstream", every man and his dog wants to go even though they don't actually like anything they haven't heard before.

Though, in my opinion, the crowd in Perth was far better than the one at the first Brisbane show I went to. They were even worse with the seemingly uninterested staring and not getting into it. *shrugs* Think I'll start sticking to my smaller Aussie bands to see live as big crowds at "mainstream" gigs are really starting to piss me off.

Though, in my opinion, the crowd in Perth was far better than the one at the first Brisbane show I went to. They were even worse with the seemingly uninterested staring and not getting into it. *shrugs* Think I'll start sticking to my smaller Aussie bands to see live as big crowds at "mainstream" gigs are really starting to piss me off.
that's a pity, the crowds at the sydney gigs were reportedly very good.

though how that compares to the europeans crowds i've been part of, i dunno. in portugal we certainly go beserk for them, always. but alas, i guess that's a dicussion for another thread :) hope you had a good time! :D

cant wait to see the video with guitar destruction and i hope it's gone for good. i loved the gliteratti but this one's just a copy; there's nothing like the original.

If you wanted to film the gig, you couldn't have expected to enjoy it as well. I don't think they should ban the songs you listed. They are good songs, maybe except for GL. But hysteria, TIRO and Starlight are on of their best live songs...

Was slightly better than the bdo show with the crowd being absolutely dead. I was only about 10m from front and half the time hardly no movement, while I was jumping about enjoying myself. Only about half the crowd knew bliss, I could only imagine what it would have been like if they played something from showbiz.

I love Biffy, but only a select few people seemed to be even interested which is a shame.

i was right at the front but security pissed me off , i got vid of him telling me to turn it off, they were so aggressive.

muse are stale to me now, only thing i thank muse for is pushing me in the right direction musical wise.

Yeah I hate that hey. Was it straight away or after a few vids? Muse are just so predictable now.

If you wanted to film the gig, you couldn't have expected to enjoy it as well. I don't think they should ban the songs you listed. They are good songs, maybe except for GL. But hysteria, TIRO and Starlight are on of their best live songs...

I disagree. I can film gigs and still enjoy them. To each to their own I guess.

GL and FG belong in the bin.

Hysteria, TIRO and Starlight will be around for a while yet...

Yeah I hate that hey. Was it straight away or after a few vids? Muse are just so predictable now.

straight away, 3 times i was told to turn it off but i thought a fight might break out if i got caught again lol , one of them was a psycho.

and yea muse is to predictable now, how many gay riffs did they wanna cover at the end of their songs, enough of the Drop D riffs.

Thing is no other band i like is as loud or gets to play as loud as muse do. which sucks.

that's a pity, the crowds at the sydney gigs were reportedly very good.

though how that compares to the europeans crowds i've been part of, i dunno. in portugal we certainly go beserk for them, always. but alas, i guess that's a dicussion for another thread :) hope you had a good time! :D

cant wait to see the video with guitar destruction and i hope it's gone for good. i loved the gliteratti but this one's just a copy; there's nothing like the original.

Oh, hey you! :D

Yeah, it's weird - some cities and gigs in Oz, people are great; other ones, they're miserable bastards. I think I'm used to my small Aussie bands where the crowds are hardcore and just go beserk all the time ;) I did have a good time this time though. I still think the setlist and whole spontaneity thing could do with some more improving, but it was a shedload better than what I experienced in Brisbane. I also did end up next to some really awesome people in the crowd in Perth, so that helped a lot :)

The guitar destruction was pretty fantastic. I think mostly because I wasn't expecting it. I can't remember the last time I saw him really give it a good trashing. I squealed like a schoolgirl XD

You are very late to the party.

Archived