It was yesterday's. It was in the front bit just inside the cover where there are a few paragraphs of commentary. It was talking about the 'fun police' being out in force at the Muse concert which describes the security perfectly.

I'll pm you a link to my facebook. But don't laugh at my awful screaming video, ok? :LOL::LOL:

Haha. Lovely!

Thank you :D

^^^ Wish I found some Muser friends while I was there. Are there any photos of the flag on here while it was in Perth? I saw a couple of girls with flag photos while in the crowd on Matts side. They had numbers all over there arms, pretty sure they were 34 and 35. I was wondering what they meant.

Heres a link to my Muse photos on facebook, hope they work

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=270193&id=738788710

^^^ Wish I found some Muser friends while I was there. Are there any photos of the flag on here while it was in Perth? I saw a couple of girls with flag photos while in the crowd on Matts side. They had numbers all over there arms, pretty sure they were 34 and 35. I was wondering what they meant.

Heres a link to my Muse photos on facebook, hope they work

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=270193&id=738788710

Haha, that was me! :D

Were you the one who tapped me on the shoulder and asked where we found the flag?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/album.php?aid=45740&id=100000533405817

^^My photos of Muse at Bassendean and the flag.

Haha, that was me! :D

Were you the one who tapped me on the shoulder and asked where we found the flag?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/album.php?aid=45740&id=100000533405817

^^My photos of Muse at Bassendean and the flag.

haha It was That is so cool I did meet a Muse friend:D I'll have a suss of your photos now. I'll have to look through all my photos to see if your in any as I didn't put all my photos on facebook.

I think your photo album is set to private coz it wont let me look at them :(

Leading up to the concert, so many people were telling me I was crazy to be going on my own. I just said, why? I'll make friends when I'm there. ;)

I don't think they believed me because I am known to be painfully shy when I first meet new people. But I think I got caught up in the atmosphere of the day and didn't seem to have a problem talking to everyone. :D

I forgot to mention, I got an annoying taxi driver on the way home.

Taxi driver: "What time did the concert finish?"

Me: "About 10.30pm."

Taxi driver: "So what are you doing in a taxi at 1.30 in the morning?"

Me: "Um... I hung around for a bit..."

A little later in the taxi ride:

Taxi driver: "I can see that you are sitting here in this taxi, but I really don't think you are here in the head." *taxi driver mumbling something about the lights being on but no one home* :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Must have been because my mind was just blown.

He then quizzed me on whether there was alcohol at the venue and if I had been drinking. :noey:

I was just really really tired and had lost my voice from screaming. Haha.

Don't know if this has been posted yet.

A review: http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/muse-take-it-up-to-u2/story-e6frg30c-1225973923767

There is a nice photo gallery to go along with it. But wasn't it Dom who said we were a very loud crowd? The article says it was Matt. Why do the media always get them mixed up? :LOL:

What was all the numbers on peoples hands like yours for ?

What was all the numbers on peoples hands like yours for ?

Someone who got there early had the awesome idea that the first 100 people to arrive should get their number of arrival written on their hand so we could keep our place in line and to make sure the first 100 got to go inside first.

It was fair and also for the first few hours no one was actually lined up, just sat in random places in a big group so having a number made it easy to remember who got there first when we did line up properly.

An added bonus is that some of us can remember each other by our numbers. :LOL:

Someone who got there early had the awesome idea that the first 100 people to arrive should get their number of arrival written on their hand so we could keep our place in line and to make sure the first 100 got to go inside first.

It was fair and also for the first few hours no one was actually lined up, just sat in random places in a big group so having a number made it easy to remember who got there first when we did line up properly.

An added bonus is that some of us can remember each other by our numbers. :LOL:

oh ok , i remember when i got there i thought we had to get numbered or something.

I didn't get to, none of my friends who live near me wanted to go and I couldn't go on my own D:

:supersad: That's a shame. I went on my own and it's easy to make friends at the gig. I met quite a few people who were also there on their own. It ended up being more common then I thought it would be.

So hi everyone, first post here... though massive and long time muse fan.

The perth gig was the 5th time i've seen muse live. So... was a tiny weeny little bit dissapointed in no citizen erased, Oh man how i love it when they play that song... Supreme Court gardens was epic when they played that. Anyway basically the whole night was awesome and everyone around me went off or at least i sang so loud i couldn't notice everyone around me not going off. Was in the middle about 15 rows back singing along to EVERYTHING! Bliss was probably the highlight of the night and the epic Rage muck around bits they did and the guitar getting smashed.

Come back soon. If and when they invent a way for guys to get pregnant i will have matt's babies. :) Also if Chris needs a break i can sub in for bass.

Though i did feel weird as there were either REALLY old people around me (like 50+ hippies) or REALLY young people (<20) around me that were really short and i felt sorry for them. Oh well. Also those younguns didn't seem to know half the setlist which surprised me considering a lot of it was more recent.

Anyway... in a perfect world they would have done a second encore consisting of:

Citizen Erased

Mk Ultra

EPIC!

The perth gig was the 5th time i've seen muse live. So... was a tiny weeny little bit dissapointed in no citizen erased, Oh man how i love it when they play that song... Supreme Court gardens was epic when they played that. Anyway basically the whole night was awesome and everyone around me went off or at least i sang so loud i couldn't notice everyone around me not going off. Was in the middle about 15 rows back singing along to EVERYTHING! Bliss was probably the highlight of the night and the epic Rage muck around bits they did and the guitar getting smashed.

Come back soon. If and when they invent a way for guys to get pregnant i will have matt's babies. :) Also if Chris needs a break i can sub in for bass.

Though i did feel weird as there were either REALLY old people around me (like 50+ hippies) or REALLY young people (<20) around me that were really short and i felt sorry for them. Oh well. Also those younguns didn't seem to know half the setlist which surprised me considering a lot of it was more recent.

Anyway... in a perfect world they would have done a second encore consisting of:

Citizen Erased

Mk Ultra

EPIC!

Welcome to the board

And woop woop for Perth. You never know, we may have ran into each other one point or another :p

Citizen Erased

Mk Ultra

EPIC!

Yeah i was thinking it would have been awesome if they played MK ultra after Stockholm syndrome instead of all those riffs

Archived