Man you guys seem really bitter, what was wrong with your concert? 9/12/10 ACER was unbelieveable, I had the best night of my life.

put simply, it would have being awesome for the first timer, getting into muse, or someone not that familiar with their music, but for someone who knows and has listened to every song a thousand times ,watched it all on youtube , it didnt do anything for me ,i couldnt wait for it to be over tbh, never again.

also whats with muse taking so long to play, took an hour after biffy finished, i remember BDO they took so fuckin long aswell.

put simply, it would have being awesome for the first timer, getting into muse, or someone not that familiar with their music, but for someone who knows and has listened to every song a thousand times ,watched it all on youtube , it didnt do anything for me ,i couldnt wait for it to be over tbh, never again.

also whats with muse taking so long to play, took an hour after biffy finished, i remember BDO they took so fuckin long aswell.

Then stop watching it on YouTube, you are just building yourself up for disappointment.

Frankly I think your attitude is downright retarded.

Amen to that. Agree with everything you said. It's just different for someone who knows the words to EVERY muse song, not just off BHAR and TR...a real fan you could say.

I thought they were meant to come on 8:15 and then they came on just after 8:30, wtf? Anyways.

Then stop watching it on YouTube, you are just building yourself up for disappointment.

Frankly I think your attitude is downright retarded.

Why? I watch almost every gig on Youtube, I read the setlists right after the gig, look at the photos, read the reviews. Is that wrong? Does that make me a bad person? Sorry but I just love Muse.

All the true fans will appreciate how tame, lame, and dull this whole tour has been. First Muse tour where they have been complacent and settled for mediocrity. Don't get me wrong, Muse is absolutely fantastic and my favourite live act by far, but they can be so much better. And I don't believe you should settle for 2nd best, especially when their best is so much better than the level they are playing at, at the moment.

I mean if you've read these forums for the last few months, you'd get an idea of the rage regarding the same 15-17 songs played every night.

Soooo tired this morning :o

Agree with those that are disappointed. If you'd never seen Muse before you would have loved it because the show itself was great. Two lads I went with had never seen them and were doubters beforehand but came home wanting to go again.

They were surprised when I said I didn't think it was that great but they understood because I'm a bigger fan than they are and the little things make a massive difference. Apart from Bliss there were was nothing out of the ordinary. One of CE, B&H and Sunburn would have made it better, though I was happy with New Born and Resistance as neither were played here at the BDO.

I'll never ever get sick of seeing PiB live though :D

Really pissed that they took the ticket stubs off us. Why do they do that?!

Soooo tired this morning :o

They were surprised when I said I didn't think it was that great but they understood because I'm a bigger fan than they are and the little things make a massive difference. Apart from Bliss there were was nothing out of the ordinary. One of CE, B&H and Sunburn would have made it better, though I was happy with New Born and Resistance as neither were played here at the BDO.

Really pissed that they took the ticket stubs off us. Why do they do that?!

Yeah the one extra song would have been so much better. Just not GL or FG haha.

Re: tickets, did they take the whole ticket off you?

Having been to the first gig of the tour and the last, I'd rate Brisbane probably a slightly better experiance due to the indoor set up as it was much more in your face. Pity the set list wasn't great but I don't like muse for a few songs, I like a lot of their songs..

Regarding last nights gig..... I thought it was pretty ace, hwoever my god there was some casual fans. I remember belting out TIRO and a gourp next to me had NFI what the song was, come on!

The riffs after SS were pretty ace, what was that more metaly trash one which I think was before.... agitated riff?

When Matt was swingin his guitar in the air, I defiently thought that was going into the crowd.

All in all, a "solid" way to finish, pleasing the magority of the fans that went (more or less new timers I felt/kids).

Yeah the one extra song would have been so much better. Just not GL or FG haha.

Re: tickets, did they take the whole ticket off you?

Yep the whole thing and then just fucked them all in big black sacks. Didn't even have them waiting on the way out like a lot of gigs do. What's the point? The tickets get scanned on the way in so it's not like you could do pass outs or anything.

Regarding last nights gig..... I thought it was pretty ace, hwoever my god there was some casual fans. I remember belting out TIRO and a gourp next to me had NFI what the song was, come on!.

Where were you standing? People around me did NOT know HOTRS or Bliss.

Did you go to Brisbane night #2 by any chance? haha

Yep the whole thing and then just fucked them all in big black sacks. Didn't even have them waiting on the way out like a lot of gigs do. What's the point? The tickets get scanned on the way in so it's not like you could do pass outs or anything.

Yeah as I handed my ticket over, my hand was there expecting a stub back and then there was nothing. I was like what....

All the other gigs I've been to at least give you the ticket on the way out...

Did anyone else have heaps of rude people pushing it 5-15mins before Muse came on? It's just like 'Oh hey, can I come through? Got a few friends in front." Then they barge through (with 50 of their friends) and just park themselves in front of you...wankers.

Where were you standing? People around me did NOT know HOTRS or Bliss.

Did you go to Brisbane night #2 by any chance? haha

I was standing on Chris' side about 5m from the fence, next to a bunch of couples and a bucketload of KIDS. Ended up at the front with a bunch more kids which was a bit of a buzzkill..

Unfortuently went to night 1 as I flew out the next morning :mad:

I was standing on Chris' side about 5m from the fence, next to a bunch of couples and a bucketload of KIDS. Ended up at the front with a bunch more kids which was a bit of a buzzkill..

Unfortuently went to night 1 as I flew out the next morning :mad:

Haha yeah I was around there. Were you near those guys who were going nuts during Biffy Clyro with their scottish flag?

my biffy video

and who gives a fuck about his guitar, it was pretty rooted after smashing it.

I could film biffy but not muse, i cannot think of a logical explanation as to why.

im still so bitter :LOL:

Haha, just realised, I was standing about 5-10m back on Chris' side and I counted a few guys with handycams/camcorders filming happily! haha.

Haha, just realised, I was standing about 5-10m back on Chris' side and I counted a few guys with handycams/camcorders filming happily! haha.

yea but security isnt going to jump into the middle of the crowd to tell someone off, it was just the first few rows of people they could yell loud enough for them to hear.:LOL: wankers.

Like i said , two of them , one was american, were seriously power tripping, just walking up and down huffing and puffing to find people filming, if you had your camera out for more than 5 secs they'd presume your filming and people were like " its a picture!" , well turn it off! lmao fun nazi's

Ive never had trouble at any gig ive filmed at before ,filmed muse at bdo too , no trouble at all, but last night..

Archived