Time to get excited MUSE fans!

Having seen the boys at Perth, BDO - i can't say i had the best vantage point hundreds of people back.

Does anyone know what the layout of Bassendean Oval will be? Pure General Admission or will they erect some seating? If anyone has any info or has been to a solo show there before let us know how it goes as a rock venue.

Cheers!

Time to get excited MUSE fans!

Having seen the boys at Perth, BDO - i can't say i had the best vantage point hundreds of people back.

Does anyone know what the layout of Bassendean Oval will be? Pure General Admission or will they erect some seating? If anyone has any info or has been to a solo show there before let us know how it goes as a rock venue.

Cheers!

Hello Good question about how they will lay it out. I went to the BDO a few times at Bassendeen but thats not really helping,:LOL:

Well it will probably be the same as how they did it when they played at the Supreme Court Gardens, just a stage and only standing room.

Was really good like that, but yeah not so good if your really far back.

Hello Good question about how they will lay it out. I went to the BDO a few times at Bassendeen but thats not really helping,:LOL:

Well it will probably be the same as how they did it when they played at the Supreme Court Gardens, just a stage and only standing room.

Was really good like that, but yeah not so good if your really far back.

Bugger - even if i have to sit in the dodgy grandstand...i am pretty height challenged lol.

^ There was no seating @ Soundwave... Not in the area the main stage will be located anyway.

I have a feeling presale tickets will only be GA even if there is seating...

I also suspect that this concert will sell out pretty damn fast :S

But yeah... I was wondering the same thing..... It will be interesting :)

^ There was no seating @ Soundwave... Not in the area the main stage will be located anyway.

There weren't actual seating tickets but you could sit in the stands to the left of the stage towards the back and see the stage if you wanted. Plenty of people did it.

Is the stage going to be in a differnet spot to Soundwave?

There weren't actual seating tickets but you could sit in the stands to the left of the stage towards the back and see the stage if you wanted. Plenty of people did it.

Is the stage going to be in a differnet spot to Soundwave?

Oh! I know where you mean now! The seats located in the drinking cage area? I forgot about those..

I thought you were talking about the seats that were located behind stage 3... haha, you wouldn't be able to see anything from there :S

Did you sit in the seats? Was the view any good?

Oh! I know where you mean now! The seats located in the drinking cage area? I forgot about those..

I thought you were talking about the seats that were located behind stage 3... haha, you wouldn't be able to see anything from there :S

Did you sit in the seats? Was the view any good?

Yeah they're the ones. There aren't many but they would do the job for people wanting to sit.

Nah I didn't sit in them. Too busy at the front! Hoping to do the same for Muse.

Hullo Perthies!

This thread needz some moar activitiez!

I'm really nervous about getting the tickets now. Are the tickets for all the venues going up at the same time for the presale? Or will ours be two hours earlier because of timezones.

Dammit. We needz MOAR informationz!

Can't find any contact deets for Steele Blue Oval admin to make any enquiries and there's obv no venue layout available.

Will we get an email from Muse.mu re presale info?

I just can't imagine why the rest of the country gets cushy stadium shows and we have to stand in a paddock!

I think it will only be standing. Just the same as when they played at Supreme Court gardens. I'm happy with that though.

Also last time there were a few kids with there parents so why can't your parents come Counterpoint. Plus I think if your under 15 you usually have to be with your parents.

I am surprised there playing at Bassendeen. Does any one know if there are hotels around there? I don't want to do the 3 hour drive up and back again

I think it will only be standing. Just the same as when they played at Supreme Court gardens. I'm happy with that though.

Also last time there were a few kids with there parents so why can't your parents come Counterpoint. Plus I think if your under 15 you usually have to be with your parents.

I am surprised there playing at Bassendeen. Does any one know if there are hotels around there? I don't want to do the 3 hour drive up and back again

jessssss are you going to kasabian?!?!? lucky thing, i was desperate to go but i will only be 17 when theyre playing :rolleyes:

how long do you reckon i would need to wait outside on the day to get a good spot?

God I don't know. Um.... Well I'd be waiting and lining up outside Bassendean oval maybe 4 hours before the show. But a good idea would be seeing how long all the other guys from the other states do. See we are lucky coz we get to hear all thier hints and tips.:D

We need more West Aussie people on here I've resorted to being a Sydneysider just so I can chat:LOL:

jessssss are you going to kasabian?!?!? lucky thing, i was desperate to go but i will only be 17 when theyre playing :rolleyes:

Yes I'm going to Kasabian and I am soooooooo bloody excited. Oh the joys of being under 18 NOT. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Hey guys! I've been an inactive member here for a few years, but struggled epically to remember my old login details when I heard of the tour! So new account it is!

Heres my question, is the whole gig going to be GA? There aren't any other options on ticketek so thats just what I assumed!

It looks like I'll be heading to the gig solo, so I hope to meet up with a few of you in the line, so I'm not all on my own!

Guys.... we are not the eastern states...

You will find that there are not too many people who turn up to gigs really early here....

The people who turn up 2hrs early to the gig end up right next to the people have have been waiting all day :p

I usually turn up 1.5hr early for stadium gigs and always end up near the front :)

Archived