I hate all the people that say crap like "RIP Muse" and that they only make pop music now... they're dead... sold out... The Resistance is shite, etc.

I don't know why. It just does. I have no problem with those who dislike, but just those people who endlessly spout shit about the new stuff. If you can't say anything positive, fuck off and put OOS on...

Showbiz, OOS, Absolution, BH&R, and The Resistance. Five albums of magnificent Muse, and I love them all. Not to mention the B-sides :awesome:

Amen! :yesey:

I hate all the people that say crap like "RIP Muse" and that they only make pop music now... they're dead... sold out... The Resistance is shite, etc.

I don't know why. It just does. I have no problem with those who dislike, but just those people who endlessly spout shit about the new stuff. If you can't say anything positive, fuck off and put OOS on...

Showbiz, OOS, Absolution, BH&R, and The Resistance. Five albums of magnificent Muse, and I love them all. Not to mention the B-sides :awesome:

+1 :yesey:

Lets just be grateful for the amazing music that they have given us, even if not all of it is to our taste.

Wow. It's funny how some people are acting like the Resistance is like their own only album...Most people I know who like Muse appreciate their old stuff along side their new. Thank bloody god.

To all the school children, you're going to love university. My university is heaven....Not a twilight book in sight.

+1 :D

i do not think that this twilight shit will go on forever but i am very sorry that some people can't see that muse didnt build their career for 15 years so that they can be called "the twilight band" but cmon,we all know that this wont go on forever and that sooner or later the twilight saga will be finished with their movies and hopefuly people wont call them the twilight band no more.this makes me really sad.like really really sad.:(:(

they played all three soundtrack songs in paris :chuckle:

NewPicture8-2.jpg

NewPicture7-4.jpg

they have sold their shizzy souls to stephenie meyer and deserve to be mocked forevermore

:p

[notice the cool one got away ]

:chris: :chris:

We are fans of a band that sold out to get famous. Gonna have to get use to it.

It sucks because they are a band that doesn't need to sell out in the first place! That and they already were famous anyway.

But I know people that were introduced to Muse through Twilight before the movies came out anyway so the association would've been there regardless, just not so strongly as it is now.

Oh well...:( Muse are still great imo so I gave up caring about the issue anyway.

Archived