Guest Sarah-x

if im honest the only people i have ever really heard say Muse is a twilight band is on this forum, if the fans are saying then why shouldn't others say it. think people need to get over it, it happened, deal with it!

if im honest the only people i have ever really heard say Muse is a twilight band is on this forum, if the fans are saying then why shouldn't others say it. think people need to get over it, it happened, deal with it!

/signed.

Twilight is giving MUSE a bigger fan base and if it weren't for twilight I wouldn't know the coolest band ever :D! And don't worry about it cuz most twilight fans only know their music from twilight they don't even know the name of the band. The error on Amazon isn't ruining Muse's prestige or anything its actually making it look better being known as the "Twilight Band".

/signed.

Twilight is giving MUSE a bigger fan base and if it weren't for twilight I wouldn't know the coolest band ever :D! And don't worry about it cuz most twilight fans only know their music from twilight they don't even know the name of the band. The error on Amazon isn't ruining Muse's prestige or anything its actually making it look better being known as the "Twilight Band".

Except we don't want to associated with garbage literature.

If twilight did anything to MUSE it was it made it better. There is really nothing left to say.

umm muse was incredible BEFORE twilight. theyre still amazing now, but now theres just all these twilighters talking about robert whatshisface. Now they just associate foot face with Muse.

• 2 months later...

Once Twilight is dead, will everybody just forget about this almighty failure, or is this name going to stick with the band forever? For fuck's sake, it's just so WRONG.

Can we somehow rename Paramore as the Twilight band? Please? Pretty please? I beg of you! They were the ones who wrote a song for the disgusting movie, after all. *headdesk*

you've got to be kidding me right?? f*ck off seriouslly!!!!! muse are muse they're not vampires c'mon... this pisses me off really badly...twilight band maybe 100monkeys but not muse...

Dude, 100 Monkeys are good. No need to associate them with it either, even if 'Jasper's in it. Why does there even need to be a Twilight Band in the first place, jeez.

Also, can we please stop bumping this thread? Or any other dead threads for that matter! :facepalm:

Archived