This song was not written especially for Twilight. Every Muser knows that.

I smell a Twilighter :mad:

we know it, but all the twatlight fans don't give a shit about why and when the song was written. they just know it's the lead song of eclipse, by a band called myooz, who were also in both the tuailait and niu mun soundtracks.

so yeah, this literally sucks. but we can't blame it on shitlight itself (for once).

blame it on muse. they gave eclipse a song, they're now labelled as the twilight band.

luckily it'll fade away, we just need to be patient.

as all the teen obsessions, twilight will be forgotten in about 1/2 yrs from the last movie.

now the question is: will Muse waste another song for the next movie of this fucking saga?

(or even 2, if the movie will be split up in 2 parts)

:facepalm:

:$ I know - I have major issues with harming books. But I do have a printer and matches. E-voodoo dolls anyone? :chuckle:

I hope you're right, I can't wait for the next franchise to take off. Will Harry Potter come out already or something? At least wizards don't sparkle... Twilight is ruining vampires for me, which I generally enjoy.

lol i like harry potter :happy:

MUSE FANS! LISTEN UP!

I think it's time for immediate action! We need to get a petition going on this forum that will catch our boys' eyes! No Muse for the 4th Twilight instalment.

WHOSE WITH ME?!

What the hell, couldn't hurt...

I didnt mind the whole Twilight thing at first because at least muse got recognition but the whole 'twilight band' is really annoying. Plus i was in HMV the other week and someone asked for Muse and the album with 'the twilight song'. When you have followed a band for so long this just makes you :(

Wow. It's funny how some people are acting like the Resistance is like their own only album...Most people I know who like Muse appreciate their old stuff along side their new. Thank bloody god.

To all the school children, you're going to love university. My university is heaven....Not a twilight book in sight.

Wow. It's funny how some people are acting like the Resistance is like their own only album...Most people I know who like Muse appreciate their old stuff along side their new. Thank bloody god.

To all the school children, you're going to love university. My university is heaven....Not a twilight book in sight.

I hate all the people that say crap like "RIP Muse" and that they only make pop music now... they're dead... sold out... The Resistance is shite, etc.

I don't know why. It just does. I have no problem with those who dislike, but just those people who endlessly spout shit about the new stuff. If you can't say anything positive, fuck off and put OOS on...

Showbiz, OOS, Absolution, BH&R, and The Resistance. Five albums of magnificent Muse, and I love them all. Not to mention the B-sides :awesome:

MUSE FANS! LISTEN UP!

I think it's time for immediate action! We need to get a petition going on this forum that will catch our boys' eyes! No Muse for the 4th Twilight instalment.

WHOSE WITH ME?!

Its worth a try, I suppose:erm:

Archived