what the...

The whole "Team Bella" thing was from a recent KROQ interview. The interviewer asked Dom and Matt if they were Team Edward or Jacob, and both said that they'd rather be on "the girl's team, what's her name again?"

Matt said he didn't want to be on a team of emotional beefcakes.

• 1 month later...
You absolutely must be trolling :stunned:

:facepalm:

No,just no.

umm muse was incredible BEFORE twilight. theyre still amazing now, but now theres just all these twilighters talking about robert whatshisface. Now they just associate foot face with Muse.

I think the person was saying that Muse made Twilight better, not the other way around :p

EDIT: Reading it again, it DOES clearly say that Twilight made Muse better, but I still can't believe that someone would say that x)

Not about YOUR comment just about the fact if somebody really said that. I mean..."Twilight made Muse better" .... That's ridiculous. :)

Well...their recent stuff(Especially SMBH, IBTY(Without the french) and NSC) are a lot better than their screamo stuff from 2000. I mean, hyper music, WTF?

NOW YOU SAVED MY DAY!!! :LOL:

I really thought you are serious :facepalm::$:LOL:

So, you admit that you secretly hated me a bit for that statement! HA! You are just faking all this "Everyone is allowed to their opinion", in reality you are thinking "WTF is this idiot thinking?"

The internets: sarcasm's best friend and foe.

Indeed

So, you admit that you secretly hated me a bit for that statement! HA! You are just faking all this "Everyone is allowed to their opinion", in reality you are thinking "WTF is this idiot thinking?"

Indeed

I wouldn't hate you for loving NSC or IBTY. As I already posted. It's a matter of taste :)

Anyone who can look me in the eyes and say, with a straight face, that Twilight made Muse better will have to clear their schedule....

...because my fist will be meeting their face for the next few weeks.

How about this: IBTY is the best song on TR, Undisclosed Desires is third. :D

Archived