How about this: IBTY is the best song on TR, Undisclosed Desires is third. :D

IBTY is one of the best songs on TR, it really is. Really fun live as well. It's unfortunate that it had to suffer the Twilight punishment, though.

Undisclosed Desires is just boring.

IBTY is one of the best songs on TR, it really is. Really fun live as well. It's unfortunate that it had to suffer the Twilight punishment, though.

Undisclosed Desires is just boring.

Damnit :(

UD>Plug In Baby?

It's not like I adore their pop songs that much, I just don't like Plug In Baby.

Plug In Baby has gotten pretty boring over the years, I would agree that much. But it still has it all over both UD and FG, mainly the fact that it can still be enjoyable live.

Plug In Baby has gotten pretty boring over the years, I would agree that much. But it still has it all over both UD and FG, mainly the fact that it can still be enjoyable live.

I have actually never seen Feeling Good live, but I'm speaking studio versions.

SMBH>PIB too.

I have actually never seen Feeling Good live, but I'm speaking studio versions.

SMBH>PIB too.

I have seen Feeling Good at 5 of the 7 gigs I have attended. It wasn't enjoyable at all, not even for a moment. All I did was stand there thinking of songs that could have been played instead and put that slot in the setlist to use.

Well...their recent stuff(Especially SMBH, IBTY(Without the french) and NSC) are a lot better than their screamo stuff from 2000. I mean, hyper music, WTF?

:phu: Hyper Music is one of my favorites.

I have actually never seen Feeling Good live

I wish I could say the same.

• 6 months later...
Good thing Twilight fans don't understand any language other than 'Bullshit' so they will never know :3

Tatsächlich, "Bullshit" ist nicht die einzige Sprache, die wir die Twilight fans verstehen können. Es ist villeicht nicht so gut, dass Muse als die "Twilight Band" identifiziert ist, aber es ist auch nicht schlecht. Twilight hat viel für Muse gemacht, und Muse für Twilight, darum können wir sie nicht mehr trennen.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but nothing can be done now

• 3 months later...

People just PLEASE get over the whole twilight thing... I'm pretty sure that there are no twilight-fans-who-only-know-SMBH on this forum. And I'm also sure that the whole movie saga is ending pretty soon and people will forget about it.

It's getting really annoying that people keep bringing the subject back up.

This reminds me of those "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE" Nine Inch Nails fans that have only heard the "F-you-like-animal song".:mad:

I love Closer hahahahaha...

People just PLEASE get over the whole twilight thing... I'm pretty sure that there are no twilight-fans-who-only-know-SMBH on this forum. And I'm also sure that the whole movie saga is ending pretty soon and people will forget about it.

It's getting really annoying that people keep bringing the subject back up.

I love Closer hahahahaha...

I used to love the whole Twilight thing,and to tell the truth,that's how I know about Muse.And when I heard SMBH I didn't like it but life brought me back to Muse again and now I adore them! I still like twilight but in my opinion Muse are much more important than vampire film series.I don't know if the twilight mania will ever stop but Musemania won't!:happy:

About the first first post... WTF!? It's really getting annoying! What kind of muse fan buys The Resistance and call it "the album of the twilight band"??? A big big big FAIL!:noey:

Archived