Good thing Twilight fans don't understand any language other than 'Bullshit' so they will never know :3

I was talking about Muse to some Twilight fan and she said "I've never heard of them" and I said "They were in Twilight, Supermassive Black Hole?" then she said "Oh yeah, I like them." :LOL:

:awesome: :awesome:

But damn, that's depressing. :LOL:

It sucks. But they're doing it to themselves. All they had to do was STOP being featured in Twilight after SMBH, everyone would've forgotten about it eventually. But no they had to make a song especially for it! and I do like NSC btw.. It's alright.

:eek::stunned::facepalm: Something must be off in the universe. Maybe I will go buy something Twilight-ish to set things right. And then subsequently burn it. :chuckle:

Well I do plan on having a Twilight book burning. Generally blasphemy for me to wreck a book in any way, shape or form, but, ya know, it's winter here, and it's bloody cold.

On topic, though, they'll only be the Twilight band until the next phenomenom hits. Just keep your knickers on and Muse will be off the Twilighters playlists quicker than you can say "RPattz looks like a foot."

Well I do plan on having a Twilight book burning. Generally blasphemy for me to wreck a book in any way, shape or form, but, ya know, it's winter here, and it's bloody cold.

On topic, though, they'll only be the Twilight band until the next phenomenom hits. Just keep your knickers on and Muse will be off the Twilighters playlists quicker than you can say "RPattz looks like a foot."

:$ I know - I have major issues with harming books. But I do have a printer and matches. E-voodoo dolls anyone? :chuckle:

I hope you're right, I can't wait for the next franchise to take off. Will Harry Potter come out already or something? At least wizards don't sparkle... Twilight is ruining vampires for me, which I generally enjoy.

:$ I know - I have major issues with harming books. But I do have a printer and matches. E-voodoo dolls anyone? :chuckle:

I hope you're right, I can't wait for the next franchise to take off. Will Harry Potter come out already or something? At least wizards don't sparkle... Twilight is ruining vampires for me, which I generally enjoy.

I have major issues too, I have strict borrowing rules... Yee-ee-ees I'm a nerd and I love my books more than most things I should probably like more :p

Well Twilight will still be around when the next Harry Potter movie comes out, but Harry Potter is loved more, so I read. Shame it had to stop at book 7 :(

I think it's time something new came out, not vampires, perhaps not even fantasy. Just something new and INTELLIGENT!! No more authors using their sex-with-a-sparkly-man-in-a-field-dreams for inspiration, plzkthx.

I just searched some Muse stuff on Amazon.de and guess what I found ...

muse.jpg

"The Resistance (The Album of the Twilight Band)"

http://www.amazon.de/Resistance-Das-Album-Twilight-Band/dp/B002GZQYMK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1274748350&sr=1-1

They can't be serious ...

hehe...yes i also saw this article.

soooo strange.

that is a despite to muse "twilight-band":mad:

Archived