i have 2 dreams

one is not a muse dream but a fan of muse

i dreamed that one of speedsters muse covers were in the charts and the people said

"beware it's speedster"

another one was there was this test

one person gave up but turned into a cow

i passed but the muse song the gallery came on,the window shatered and i and 5 other people where sucked into this black hole that formed outside the window.

everyone else just turned into animals

I had a Muse dream tonight. :happy: I was at some hotel and there was a small supermarket in there. Muse were playing there so I went in and watched them. When they had finished I went over to talk to Dom. There was a girl in front of me and he kissed her on the lips. :eek: Then I started talking to him and he asked me if I was a minor, and I said yes. He said he couldn’t kiss minors in case there were some paparazzi people there. Apparently he kissed everyone over 18. :LOL: But I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek. And he gave me two signed CDs. Then I looked over at Matt, but there were so much people around him so went over to Chris instead. He had his cowboy hat on. :D I had a chat with him and then I looked over to where Matt was before, but he had gone. And so had Dom and Chris. Then I was gonna go and look for them in the hotel, but I woke up.

Some other Muse dreams I’ve had:

I was riding my bicycle to Matt’s house with a packet of eggs, which for some reason were very important so I couldn’t drop them. I finally arrived at his house and a whole part of it was like a hotel for fans, because so many fans visited him. Then the scene changed and I was at a Muse gig. At one point I was up on the stage, playing piano. :stunned: When the gig was over, me and my friend (who’s not even a Muse fan) stayed and danced around topless. :stunned: Then the scene changed again and I was on my way to the arena to pick myself up from the gig. That was weird.

I was at a football match together with my sister and an old eremite who apparently was my stepfather. :stunned: Then I noticed that Muse were playing in half time, so I went over to watch them. It was a tiny stage and there were almost no people there, except for Daniel Radcliff (in his Harry Potter outfit) who seemed to be getting annoyed with a Chinese fanboy of his. Anyway, Muse stopped playing, and I went over to talk to them, but I woke up almost straight away. :(

I was at a Muse gig in Sweden. At first I almost didn’t get in because of an angry security guard, but I ended up being friends with him and he gave me my own locker in the arena. When they started playing Chris got pulled off the stage and didn’t return until the end of the set. Matt looked very goth and he didn’t have a shirt on. He also had a guitar with it’s neck going through his back like a big piercing. :stunned: They didn’t play any Muse songs either, but a bunch of Swedish songs. It was only the audience who were singing though.

In another dream Matt got locked away in a mental institute (:rolleyes:) and some orchs stole his glitter manson, so me and Dom had to fight them to get it back. We had swords. And ninja skillz. :cool:

I had a dream a while ago, but it sticks with me and I always look it up when I come across a dream book - I'm in a swimming pool with my family and we end up going down a slow rapid type ride (not scary) and end up in a little adjoining pool. This pool has some barriers around and Muse are there just leaning on the barriers and looking at me, smiling and relaxed - I feel really brave and stand up in my bikini and just start chatting to them (like I'd do this really?!!) - "Hiya - what are you guys doing here"- and they are friendly but I can't remember what the conversation really was about! A very happy, peaceful dream that I didn't want to end, but seemed to go on forever.

I had the strangest dream yesturday.

I was stuck in a dusty house and I was complaining about my allergies. Then chris out of nowhere comes and tells me to follow him so he can take me to the safe zone. We go outside and zombies start to attack us. So Chris starts to shot them and tells me everything will be okay because he is a Class Z zombie killer which is the highest rank you can get:LOL:.

So we make it to his motorcycle and as we get closer to the safe zone theres 2 girls that are being attack by a bunch loads of zombies so chris and I go and save them from a horrible death. After we do save them one of the girls goes up to Chris and looks like she's about to kiss him. But he stops her turns to me kisses me and tells me i'm the only one for him.:happy:

Yay I had a Muse related dream last night! Here it is:

I was at a Take That gig (don't know why as I can't stand them) and Matt was the host! I was sitting in the second row from the front where Matt was chatting with the audience. He pointed me out and commented on my outfit, he joked that I looked fat (Im actually quite skinny) and lent between the front row and he started poking and tickling my stomach! He then said "Nah im only joking, you look really good, only you could get away with that oufit", I looked down to see I was wearing a tight, white strapless mini-dress and said "yeah well I like it to be tight in the right places!". As he walked off round somewhere else my friend sitting next to me asked if I thought he was good looking and I was like "yeah, he is usually quite fit, but not today"?! When Take That came on I started complaining about them quite loudly, everyone was swaying in their seats and somehow I fell out of my row of seats!? Matt came over and helped me back to my seat, I sat down quite quickly and noticed that he was staring right up my dress! As I was trying to pull it down a member of Take That came offstage to see what the interruption was.... Later, Matt was presenting a massive cake to someone and I was his assistant who ripped the wrapping off the cake. I pointed out to him that he was nearly as tall as the cake at which he giggled, I then had to squeeze past him to get back to my seat, it was so tight that we did brush each other a bit! As I was walking back I noticed The Editors in the audience, I was going to speak to them but I didn’t want to interrupt their conversation. When I found my seat some guy was chatting to my friends in the way of my seat, I taped him on the shoulder and Jimmy Carr turned round! He made some joke about me which I missed, I sat back in my seat to notice the seats were facing a different way and remember saying loudly that I hoped Muse would play, after all Matt was hosting, they could be a surprise act.....

Okay, here goes.

I've actually had a few Muse dreams, but this one's the funniest :p

I dreamed that I was in a Build-a-Bear shop, for some reason. With my mum. Haha. And we were standing in a queue, behind Dom and Chris. Dom was looking over his shoulder, smiling all the time and looking at a teddy, which kinda looked like a skunk. Anyway, my mom got sick of it I think, and said:"For gods sake Karina, can't you just buy that teddy for Dom!!":LOL:

Worst thing is the next day I was in the mall, and we actually went to a Build-a-Bear shop :LOL:

Yay I had a Muse related dream last night! Here it is:

I was at a Take That gig (don't know why as I can't stand them) and Matt was the host! I was sitting in the second row from the front where Matt was chatting with the audience. He pointed me out and commented on my outfit, he joked that I looked fat (Im actually quite skinny) and lent between the front row and he started poking and tickling my stomach! He then said "Nah im only joking, you look really good, only you could get away with that oufit", I looked down to see I was wearing a tight, white strapless mini-dress and said "yeah well I like it to be tight in the right places!". As he walked off round somewhere else my friend sitting next to me asked if I thought he was good looking and I was like "yeah, he is usually quite fit, but not today"?! When Take That came on I started complaining about them quite loudly, everyone was swaying in their seats and somehow I fell out of my row of seats!? Matt came over and helped me back to my seat, I sat down quite quickly and noticed that he was staring right up my dress! As I was trying to pull it down a member of Take That came offstage to see what the interruption was.... Later, Matt was presenting a massive cake to someone and I was his assistant who ripped the wrapping off the cake. I pointed out to him that he was nearly as tall as the cake at which he giggled, I then had to squeeze past him to get back to my seat, it was so tight that we did brush each other a bit! As I was walking back I noticed The Editors in the audience, I was going to speak to them but I didn’t want to interrupt their conversation. When I found my seat some guy was chatting to my friends in the way of my seat, I taped him on the shoulder and Jimmy Carr turned round! He made some joke about me which I missed, I sat back in my seat to notice the seats were facing a different way and remember saying loudly that I hoped Muse would play, after all Matt was hosting, they could be a surprise act.....

Sounds quite the show :LOL:

I think its quite sad to dream about bands... They are just people you know.

When I dream of Muse, I always miss them for some reason, but recently I dreamed that I actually got to meet Matt and Dom. And they also played at the most obscurest place EVER (where I go to each summer).

Needless to say, it was awesome.

I had a Muse dream the other night.

It was weird, I was with my mum, dad and sister and we were at this supermarket.

For some reason there was a Muse concert there so my family were pushing me into the queue for the concert. There was only a few people there. I was near the front and just waiting. Then the Kaiser Chiefs came out and started to sing at the wrong timing. For some reason I thought it was Muse, so I was quite disappointed. Then I realised it wasn't and the Kaiser Chiefs went off. Then Gerard Way came out and started to sing a christmas song and he was singing really well. Then he went off and Muse came on. I was so happy that I didn't even realise they were playing.

Yeah, that was kinda wierd.

:happy:

I had the best Dom dream.:D

It was in a classroom, I was doing my work, and i suddenly saw Dom sitting infront of me, and asked my friend for a piece of paper..i think i wanted to ask Dom for his autograph..

And we were talking alot, i only remember some of the conversations..

And the weirdest thing that happened was that we exchanged wallets. :yesey: He thought my wallet matched his style..(it was a pink wallet, his was black and i liked it very much)

It was GREAT. :happy::happy::happy:

Why did I wake up soo early..:(

Oh and another one,

I was at a Muse gig, and one by one everyone was leaving the venue, and i could just walk thru the crowd, so i walked to the front and it was BRILLIANT. ive never watched them live, but it felt soo real....and i was thinking abt the PDT so i took pictures of Dom it was soo clear...and Matt was hyper:happy: and Chris was just awesome:happy::happy:

Im not sure what song they were playing, but i think it was a b-side.

i had two more one was......i dont remember:$well i can remember Matt came into my school but he was like a goth and i can really clearly remember he had a clear nose stud..........yeah

the other one was the country was corrupt and no1 took any notice and then i saw muse walking down the road and they were giving out about the goverment here and they said they were gunna do sumtin about it so they went to the pesident's office and i didnt see them for a while the next time i saw them it was a public hanging and muse where up there with the ropes around their necks and everyone was shouting and cheering on the exacutioner and then they hung em and i woke up

:stunned::stunned:

may be having weird dreams but at least im sleeping abit better now:happy:

I had one kind of recently that Muse were playing on an airplane I was on :stunned: Nobody was watching them but me, and they asked me to come on stage and play instruments with them! :cool:

Another similar one - I dreamt I was at a Muse concert and they pulled me out of the crowd and told me that I was to be the newest member of the band (:pope:). I was supposed to be the drummer for when Dom got tired (eh? never played the drums in my life) and I was to replace Morgan (poor Morgan :'() Muse were supposed to continue touring after that night, and my mom told me "Well, you made this commitment, you need to keep touring with them." So I did. And we went all around the United States :D

Then I woke up :(

I had a dream where the Matt came round to my house for tea and it was really fun, then later when I went to school for some reason I took the coach (I don't in real life) and I saw Matt sitting in front of me. I said hi, what are you doing here? And then I woke up. :confused:

I had a Muse dream quite a while ago that I was at a Muse gig. It didn't look anything like a gig though, it looked more like my middle school auditorium. And some weird band was playing, I just stood around waiting for Muse. After a couple minutes of listening to crap I whent outside to pass the time. I remember it was raining quite hard, and then the scenery changed...

I was sitting at my dinner table back at home, and Matt, Chris, and Dom where there too. I was totally bewildered, but no one in my family seemed to notice. In fact my mom said something a long the lines of "Why don't you offerer your friends some [insert food here]?" So I was like "Errr...do you want some cheese?" It was really weird...best part being the fact I sat next to Matt :) So then we just ate and Chris said "What time is it?" and I think I said "It's 9" [for some reason I remember] and then I think Dom said "we need to be leaving for the gig soon" And then the scenery changed and I was back at the auditorium, and Muse was about to be on..

And then I woke up. Starange dream...