I'll be buying this. If I can get extras I'll be happy to post to Musers in other countries but will need them to pay postage etc.

I'd be willing to pay you back :awesome:

But I have no credit card, it'd be in USD. :LOL:

this will basically be a collection of old articles i expect. i remember they did a radiohead one once and that was all it was.

this will basically be a collection of old articles i expect. i remember they did a radiohead one once and that was all it was.

Even so, that's nice, seeing as I have no old articles :p

As this is extra-special with bells on ('scuse the pun) issue, I bet my local shop won't have it... but I'll hunt around in town for it on Sat if I must. Or after work tmz. EEE 100-pages-of-stuff-I'll-most-definitely-already-know-cos-NME's-journalism-is-shite-but-still-enough-to-make-me-buy-it-cos-I'm-a-Muse-whore here I come! :D

I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to a Barnes & Noble that has it. They are available in some of them, so I'd suggest calling the bookstore and asking first. They're usually at least a couple of issues behind.

I think the barnes and noble by me sells nme (and yes they are behind in the releases) but they would not have the collectors edition at mine. Can't they ship in to your house instead of driving? Also can barnes and noble order for you?? It would be a really nice thing to have. One big book to remember muse by when your old.

As this is extra-special with bells on ('scuse the pun) issue' date=' I bet my local shop won't have it... but I'll hunt around in town for it on Sat if I must. Or after work tmz. EEE 100-pages-of-stuff-I'll-most-definitely-already-know-cos-NME's-journalism-is-shite-but-still-enough-to-make-me-buy-it-cos-I'm-a-Muse-whore here I come! :D[/quote']

That sounds like me :awesome:

Thank goodness for eBay!

Ahhhh I really hope the Barnes & Noble or Borders here has it, I have a feeling they won't though :supersad: I collect magazines, so I reeeeeally want this one. I'll probably have to end up buying it on ebay :indiff:

DAMN IT!

Not only do I live in the US, but I'm currently in Spain, so I'm doubly screwed :LOL: Because I can't even go around to bookstores and newsstands in the US hunting for it now :'(

:chuckle: we still get NME in the US...it's pretty expensive, but you can find it :LOL:

:eek: WHERE.

(Unless you're talking about Borders or Barnes & Noble).

My Dad, who works the night shifts at Tesco said he couldn't find the special edition, only one featuring Ian Curtis.

Now as I don't buy NME usually, is the Ian Curtis edition last months? Or this months and the Muse edition is a seperate magazine?

The Ian Curtis one is this weeks issue. The Muse icons one is a one off stand alone issue that they publish every once and a while, the last one was KoL last year sometime.

The Ian Curtis one is this weeks issue. The Muse icons one is a one off stand alone issue that they publish every once and a while, the last one was KoL last year sometime.

Cheers, I shall have to ask mum or dad to pick it up in Smiths today :happy:

I'm off to look for this in a bit. Does anyone still want me to buy extras now that we've found it's available online? Looks like shipping to the UK is £2 and USA £8.

I'm off to look for this in a bit. Does anyone still want me to buy extras now that we've found it's available online? Looks like shipping to the UK is £2 and USA £8.

I'm ok. Thanks for the offer! I'm going to check my shops here. If all else fails, I'll buy from the site. That shipping hurts a bit....:erm: