I'll be buying this. If I can get extras I'll be happy to post to Musers in other countries but will need them to pay postage etc.

I'd be willing to pay you back :awesome:

But I have no credit card, it'd be in USD. :LOL:

I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to a Barnes & Noble that has it. They are available in some of them, so I'd suggest calling the bookstore and asking first. They're usually at least a couple of issues behind.

I think the barnes and noble by me sells nme (and yes they are behind in the releases) but they would not have the collectors edition at mine. Can't they ship in to your house instead of driving? Also can barnes and noble order for you?? It would be a really nice thing to have. One big book to remember muse by when your old.

As this is extra-special with bells on ('scuse the pun) issue' date=' I bet my local shop won't have it... but I'll hunt around in town for it on Sat if I must. Or after work tmz. EEE 100-pages-of-stuff-I'll-most-definitely-already-know-cos-NME's-journalism-is-shite-but-still-enough-to-make-me-buy-it-cos-I'm-a-Muse-whore here I come! :D[/quote']

That sounds like me :awesome:

Thank goodness for eBay!

I'm off to look for this in a bit. Does anyone still want me to buy extras now that we've found it's available online? Looks like shipping to the UK is £2 and USA £8.

I'm ok. Thanks for the offer! I'm going to check my shops here. If all else fails, I'll buy from the site. That shipping hurts a bit....:erm:

Archived