http://www.nme.com/photos/50-supermassive-muse-facts/173103/51/1

I went through all the 50 facts NME had on their site about the band and the last slide is a promotional one for their latest issue of the collector's editions NME Icons magazines they sometimes release; the Muse one is available in shops tomorrow! The whole 100 page magazine will be devoted to Muse.

Does anyone know how much NME mags are?

normally they are £2.30 but thats them being around 66pages long, so if the Muse issue is going to have 100 pages, we could expect it to be slightly more expensive, but I really don't think they'll make it more than £3.50, that is, if they'll rise the price atall.

I am off to buy the Ian Curtis issue now...and first thing in the morning tomorow before my lab practical I'll get the special issue, I am lucky to have cheked the NME website today, and gone through the 50 MUSE facts, to get to the 51st :D

:'(:'(

Oh, don't worry, we get NME, but I don't know if they'll bring this one, since it's a collector's edition. :erm:

I hope I'll be able to get it, since I buy NME even if it only has a paragraph dedicated to Muse :stunned:

Oh, don't worry, we get NME, but I don't know if they'll bring this one, since it's a collector's edition. :erm:

I hope I'll be able to get it, since I buy NME even if it only has a paragraph dedicated to Muse :stunned:

They don't sell it here, even looked in the big stores in Hamburg last time, where they sell foreign magazines :(

Archived