Gah! Borders doesn't carry NME and it's the closest thing around for magazines :( Anybody know if and where I can get this in the US?

it only be available in UK?!:eek:

hong kong can buy nme magazine but i dont know whether this issue will sell here -_-

I've just recently realised how lucky I am to live in this country. Looks like something I'll be buying tomorrow:happy:

Edited by Tellytots

I want it so much.... please.....someone ... I'll pay everything... arghh.. *goes mad*...

WHY.... can't they sell this to other countries? But this is such a special edition ..DAMN!

I'll see what I can scan when I get my hands on it on Friday (hopefully)

Obviously won't be able to scan everything though

i feel like i should want this.. i;m just not sure if i like muse enough to spend money on magazines i'll only read once.. hmm..

Does anyone know how much NME mags are?

They are usual like £2.80 i think... But it being a special i think it will be more not sure tbh. I will know on Saturday when i go get my issue :happy:

Does anyone know how much NME mags are?

normally they are £2.30 but thats them being around 66pages long, so if the Muse issue is going to have 100 pages, we could expect it to be slightly more expensive, but I really don't think they'll make it more than £3.50, that is, if they'll rise the price atall.

I am off to buy the Ian Curtis issue now...and first thing in the morning tomorow before my lab practical I'll get the special issue, I am lucky to have cheked the NME website today, and gone through the 50 MUSE facts, to get to the 51st :D

Thankfully, I get NME over here, although with a couple of weeks delay :awesome: I'm so buying this!

:'(:'(

this one is £4.99.

thanks for the info...that's that for my accurate guesses of £3.50 :LOL:

i'd so like to buy this.

but our post system is so fucking...bad. i didn't receive some letters and gifts from foreign friends just because they were lost somewhere. just don't want to risk.

:(

i'll content myself with scans only.

i was swaying on getting it because i hate nme but i'll try and forget it's nme while reading and get it.

:'(:'(

Oh, don't worry, we get NME, but I don't know if they'll bring this one, since it's a collector's edition. :erm:

I hope I'll be able to get it, since I buy NME even if it only has a paragraph dedicated to Muse :stunned:

Oh, don't worry, we get NME, but I don't know if they'll bring this one, since it's a collector's edition. :erm:

I hope I'll be able to get it, since I buy NME even if it only has a paragraph dedicated to Muse :stunned:

They don't sell it here, even looked in the big stores in Hamburg last time, where they sell foreign magazines :(