If anyone finds this in the US, please post here! I want to see which stores have it and when I should be looking. I'll check my independent sellers first. They usually have the rarer stuff. Then the bigger ones after. I'm guessing the mags won't be available for a few more days here.

Pre-ordered from their site. Can't be arsed faffing around looking for it in shops, lol. Not fussed about £2 postage, although if it's a collection of stuff from previous issues, I've got pretty much all of it since 2006, so will be mostly useless to me *le sigh* oh well, I wants it anyhow. Lol this is taking me ages to type from ma iPhone cos we're stuck in a blackout, internet's down and my mac battery died!

Here you go. You can buy it offthe NME site

http://www.backstreet-merch.com/stores/nme/product.asp?item=nme105

Thanks for the link!

so.. $17.99. Dammit I want to buy it, but idk, it's a lot for a magazine. I'm so indecisive, dammit. :facepalm: And reading it online so far has been kind of painful, but made me realize just how much I want it. :shifty: I'd love to have a physical copy. Eh... I'll buy it and my mom'll find out later I guess. :LOL:

No problem. It still shows up on my browser as a preorder, so I don't imagine there is a big rush to order one yet. But if you get stuck and still want a copy I could ship one over to you.

Yeah, same here. I'll try the link again in a couple hours, see if the 'preorder' tag disappears.

Aw that's very kind of you :happy: I'll get back to you once I comb all the Borders and Barnes & Noble stores within a 20 mile radius :p

I read every single page of the scans someone posted on Flickr. :D As a Muser, I'm exploding with happiness and Muse overload. My inner grammar Nazi, however, is gouging out her eyes with a spoon. :noey:

It's really cool to read articles about Muse before I discovered them, even with all the grammar fail. :awesome: It's so obvious that they were destined for greatness. :happy:

BTW I got mine from newsagents at major train stations. Victoria had a whole shelf deep of them this morning!

:D

Oooah, thanks. I'm out to London today, so if I don't find the mag in a regular store, I'll hop to Victoria station ;)

so it's not available anywhere else? :( is it possible to order it online?

http://www.backstreet-merch.com/stores/nme/product.asp?item=nme105

You can order here. It says pre-order, at least in the US... not sure what that's about, but I bought it anyway. :erm: I hope it comes safely, especially with the ridiculous price for shipping. $8!!!! :fear: My mom's gonna kill me when she finds out.

My Co-op nor my newsagent have it, just the Ian Curtis one :'(

I got mine todaaaay :D from WHSmith

I checked Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Co-op and Spar and none had it, so WHSmith is the place to go ;)

It's so beautiful :')

Archived