Hi, for anyone who can't get hold of this magazine, I've bought a spare and listed it on ebay UK. I'm not out to make any money on this, so anything over and above the £4.99 cover price will go towards my charity fundraising for Pancreatic Cancer UK. I am doing some charity runs for them this year. :)

I'll post worldwide at cost price!

Hi, for anyone who can't get hold of this magazine, I've bought a spare and listed it on ebay UK. I'm not out to make any money on this, so anything over and above the £4.99 cover price will go towards my charity fundraising for Pancreatic Cancer UK. I am doing some charity runs for them this year. :)

thats a wonderful thing to do :)

but what if we want to pay more for the mag -to support your cause?

thats a wonderful thing to do :)

but what if we want to pay more for the mag -to support your cause?

You can always bid higher on ebay! Alternatively I have an online webpage if anyone wants to donate any extra seperately. I will be eternally grateful for any sponsorship! Needless to say I will be listening to Muse whilst running! PM me if anyone wants my sponsorship webpage. :D xx

Nawh :happy:

Bought it, read it, really rather enjoyed it. Some nice pictures in there that I hadn't seen before either..

IMG_6046

That picture of the 3 of them made me chuckle!

They only gave motp 4 stars, Showbiz 3 stars, Dark Shines 2 stars, MK Ultra 3 stars, Exogenesis 3 stars..... (the list goes on)

Anyway, That picture of them paintballing is funny, and the quote that goes with it:

This was one of the more peculiar commisions I've had. The premise was that competition winners could go paintballing with Muse in a secret location in London. The reality was running around the most godawful stinking cavern in east London, snapping Muse shooting their fans in the bollocks. Brilliant!

:) i liked the paintballing picture too, there were some good pictures in it. Still made me laugh when they got to the end and printed their review which said the resistance is shit- so why are u doing a 100 page special lol!

I don't know if anybody else pointed this out but on page 25 about Knights of Cydonia...

The song includes a tribute to Matt's father - Tremelos guitarist George Bellamy - as Matt attempted to make his guitar sound exactly like the Clavioline sound on The Tremelos biggest hit 'Telstar'.

:facepalm:

WHAT A FUCKING SHIT!

Having an opinion like that and thinking he is actually entitled to it :mad:

Ha ha! From the person who said this...

but the song is still shit, just like the sky is blue and the grass is green, that is not my opinion that is a goddamn fact.

You're posts are becoming increasingly amusing across the board! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

if anyone would be so kind and get me one and send it to me ill paypal you :D

please!

Did you see the link to order it in online? :awesome:

It's $9.99 + $8 shipping... it seems a bit high, but not too bad all things considered.

Has anyone ordered it, btw? I was wondering what kind of shipping it is/how long it might take to arrive and if there are any taxes?

I love reading all the old articles. :happy: The first one was funny when NME was all 'You sound like Radiohead' and Matt was all 'If thats your opinion then fair enough, I don't really care :erm:'

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... which easons?? lol

Im going to dublin :D:D:D

The one on O'Connell street. :D

Archived