OK I have been out and bought several copies - so have quite a few spare. Anybody interested, PM me.

Note:

Can't confirm P&P til next week when at work.

Am really busy next week anyway, coz have got daughter's 9th birthday/party to panic/prepare for, so prob might not be posting til June.

BTW I got mine from newsagents at major train stations. Victoria had a whole shelf deep of them this morning!

:D

I'm sure its already been said but I need a breather, its HUGE! I read most of it back in the day. Most of my old issues became wall coverings so there all battered and blu tack stained...what was I thinking! Slaps 15 year old self... buts it good to go back and a have a look and all the pictures and interviews and that. I still haven't got to Dom tlaking about the PDT though (as heard on twitter).....

I'm sure its already been said but I need a breather, its HUGE! I read most of it back in the day. Most of my old issues became wall coverings so there all battered and blu tack stained...what was I thinking! Slaps 15 year old self... buts it good to go back and a have a look and all the pictures and interviews and that. I still haven't got to Dom tlaking about the PDT though (as heard on twitter).....

I think that's on the latest issue of Q, not on this NME :erm:

Would anyone kindly volunteer to buy two copies of the magazine and send them to Brazil? Of course the magazines and the shipping will be afforded by me. Please, if anyone is up to it, PM me! PLEASE! :(

Same here. If anyone could send a copy for me, under these some conditions, I would be sooo thankful!!! Please, please, please!

Btw, HI BELLS! :D

(I'm guessing it's you... :shifty:)

I talked to my friend who works at Borders and she said that they DO sell NME there, but she could only find the regular issue :(

Does anyone know if they ever sell these special collector's editions in the US? Is it possible that it just might come out later or something? Or should I suck it up and pay the $20 online? Haha

I really want a copy too, but I don't think we'll get this here in Germany and I can't buy it online because I know no one with a credit card :(

So, yeah, in the extremely unlikely event that anyone would be willing to send me a copy, please PM me :) I'll pay for everything of course, and I'd be forever grateful to you ;)

Awesome! Does anybody know if this site works in the US?

Edit: Nevermind! Looks like the US is the only country it works in - at least on my browser.

Does it only work for US and UK???

Im from Czech republic and the webpage wont change the country box to anything but UK. Does that mean I cant order it???

For as much as they are charging for shipping, this edition should come in a waterproof, fireproof, down-encased mailer. :chuckle:

I know right... If it weren't for the shipping I would've bought it long ago, but now I'm here having an internal debate on whether to buy it or not. Though I have been making a string of semi-extravagant purchases lately and I have virtually no physical Muse stuff aside from one poster...:shifty:

Archived