I bet people in the area who have no idea it's a Muse stage are rather perplexed. I can't wait to see it! (Even though it will only be on YouTube.) :p

I cant wait to see it in action on YouTube before i catch it at Wembley!

Hmmmm, mixed feeling about Lily. Seen her live twice and both times I was steaming drunk. (Once in Brighton, thought I had better drink to enjoy it, and the other at Glasto). So my memories are fuzzy at best.

Matt's got a blatent hard-on for her.

Just counting your gigs there Dan. I'm on eleven, you're on ten. I win!:D:D

Hmmmm, mixed feeling about Lily. Seen her live twice and both times I was steaming drunk. (Once in Brighton, thought I had better drink to enjoy it, and the other at Glasto). So my memories are fuzzy at best.

Matt's got a blatent hard-on for her.

Gotta love Matt though! I'm not believing anything until Muse confirm it; plus i think this makes Kasabian a dead cert as Lily Allen has long been a absolutely massive fan of those lads which may be why she's there. I reckon we'll have White Lies, Lily Allen, Kasabian, Muse in that order

Guest Bl44t44p

Lots of info in that interview indeed. That UFO thing was for sure a joke as Zane Lowe already had a "wtf moment" when Matt was talking about the stage :p

So the building is based on Matt's idea of "the ministry" in Orwell's 1984, right?

I think this stage will be outrageously awesome.

But the only thinking worrying me is that my friends and I bought tickets behind the stage, and this looks as if there's not as great of a view as we would've gotten with the towers :(

This stage is only for the stadium gigs in the UK and Europe ;)

Lots of info in that interview indeed. That UFO thing was for sure a joke as Zane Lowe already had a "wtf moment" when Matt was talking about the stage :p

So the building is based on Matt's idea of "the ministry" in Orwell's 1984, right?

Oh God! Matt speaks too quickly for me:(

I don't understand almost any thing....could anyone put down here what he said in that

interview? Please...:)

Sorry I don't think thats a pyramid or a spaceship, it's a (short) tower seen in perspective carrying on the tower theme from the arena gigs.

Government type offices? they all look like that..

Bet the 'windows' are screens... this is gonna be SO good...

I swear Muse has lost his mind willingly having an alien hanging out of a U.F.O. fighting him on stage. :LOL:

Look forward to seeing it.

If it's not a joke it'll be like Lady Gaga fighting the Fame Monster at her Monster Ball Tour during Paparazzi :noey:

Archived