having read these forums for a while i decided to register today, and share a first look at the new stage :)

I knew based on discussions here that the new stage was apparently a white pyramid design, and it caught my attention the other day when i saw a stage matching this description get put up at the national bowl

So anyway here is a photo i took from outside of the bowl - its not of a great quality and doesnt give a huge amount away, just basically confirming what people think that it is a white pyramid.

The picture doesnt really do it justice but seriously, even from a distance and only seeing half of it in daylight, it does look amazing and now im super excited for the tour lol :)

(i'll attach it as a link so anyone who doesnt want to see it yet doesn't have to to)

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9150/musestage.jpg

-------------------------------

EDIT: since taken a better photo which can be seen further in this thread (page 5), but if you cant be bothered to look heres the new one - http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6784/musestagefull.jpg

well there is nothing happening at the bowl any time soon, so i asked a couple of seperate security guards and both said its the new muse stage for testing before the tour starts :)

im hoping to get another picture sometime cos that one doesnt really make it look anywhere near as impressive as it is, it was just to give a general idea

yeah i see what you mean about it looking tacky but i think thats just the photo. When i took it they were testing those screens on the front and i think its the colours that look a bit tacky, but ive seen it basically every night this week and it seriously looks really impressive :D

and this is absolutely definately their new stage, 100% sure of that so this is the first look at the pyramid stage set, hoping to get a better photo for you guys later this week :)

i'll race you there with mine lol :p

I know theres normally a car boot sale there every sunday morning so as long as that is still going ahead all the gates should be open and hopefully i (or anyone else) can actually get inside the bowl and get a decent look/photos maybe :)

i'll race you there with mine lol :p

I know theres normally a car boot sale there every sunday morning so as long as that is still going ahead all the gates should be open and hopefully i (or anyone else) can actually get inside the bowl and get a decent look/photos maybe :)

Yeah their is :)

how long will it be there for do you think?

well there is nothing happening at the bowl any time soon, so i asked a couple of seperate security guards and both said its the new muse stage for testing before the tour starts :)

im hoping to get another picture sometime cos that one doesnt really make it look anywhere near as impressive as it is, it was just to give a general idea

Ah ok, got ya! Well done for being such a super sleuth! :shifty:

Go back and do more detective work if you have the time! :happy:

yeah i see what you mean about it looking tacky but i think thats just the photo. When i took it they were testing those screens on the front and i think its the colours that look a bit tacky, but ive seen it basically every night this week and it seriously looks really impressive :D

and this is absolutely definately their new stage, 100% sure of that so this is the first look at the pyramid stage set, hoping to get a better photo for you guys later this week :)

thanx for the photo,

can't wait to see next one so we understand a bit more about this stage set, lucky you 'cause you're the first observer....our 007 in special new-muse-stage mission :LOL:

Haha that'll be hilarious if they're testing the stage out at Milton Keynes.. :LOL: I also live near there, might sneak around

I know, right? :LOL:

I might pop around there tomorrow and check it out and see if they are testing it.

Archived