I was one of 20 lucky people to help Muse test out their stadium tour intro by acting as a protester!

I got to march onto the stage infromt of muse, just yards away!

Matt was messing around on a BMX.

Chris was smoking a pipe.

Dom was looking hot as usuallll.

We then got to hang in the crew tent and play ping pong...

We then got to watch them do loads of sound and light tech tests and a run through of the new set.

It looks amazing by the way...

theres a massive ufo... Matt is wearing his light up suit again :)

all you losers who had to sneak around the outside of the bowl....

it feels good to be one of the lucky 20 who got to hang inside with the crew and Muse all day...

private gig in the hot sun...

its a hard life :p

*SMUG*

Oh how lovely. Guess how much I care about your life? :awesome:

Your head is slightly too far up your arse m'dear.

Someone thinks very highly of themselves :rolleyes:

That's kinda rude to all musers :rolleyes:

Hey wait! Maybe we can all queue with her at the stadium gigs then she'll be able to get us into the inner sanctum so we can, can, erm, so we can......

So we can what, exactly?

Cheers sweetie but being with the majority of fans is far more important to most of us than getting back stage. You'll impress very few people here with your infantile bragging. Far from it. You've just made yourself look a complete and utter twat! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The sig pic alone speaks volumes.....

This.

Your sig pic also proves you're a complete and utter loser.

pretentious wanker much? :rolleyes:

hahaha just the reaction I wanted...

Stop taking everything soooo seriously. I deserve it, being a mentalist fan.

The possibility that I may be one of the protesters for the manchester and London dates just makes your nasty comments sweeter :p

Relaxxxx... I only meant it light hearted like!

It was fucking great though.

Not as good as pro-shot but quite a few of us have HD cameras so there should be plenty of good quality clips from various gigs on You Tube by the end of the stadium tour :happy:

I'll be bringing mine to Wembley, and it looks like i'll be at Oxegen in Ireland as well, expect front row HD movies from me :D

Who'd you have to show your tits to? :rolleyes:

haha funny you should say that, I had a bit of a breat related accident (wrong top wrong day) But its only by having a friend with connections that I managed to pull this off... I was only being smug because its what I do best.

Smile guyssss... you are in for the tour of a lifetime!

Oh how lovely. Guess how much I care about your life? :awesome:

Your head is slightly too far up your arse m'dear.

This.

Your sig pic also proves you're a complete and utter loser.

pretentious wanker much? :rolleyes:

haha my friend made me that sig pic... Im actually more of a Dom girl :p

The possibility that I may be one of the protesters for the manchester and London dates just makes your nasty comments sweeter :p

What do you want people to do? Bow down to you? Unfortunately there are sad people who will probably think you have Matt's phone number but other than that I don't think people could give a flying shit when we've paid to see the band not prance around and brag like a twat. Cool, you got to do that, the way you've reacted is as if you want the attention so don't give any of that "Oh lol srs bsns" bullshit

I think my kids (who are about your age) demonstrated a higher level of maturity at the age of ten than you do at the age of twenty-two.

All I can say is if you do come to Wembley just stay away from the majority of us with your silly ramblings. As I said before, you are impressing nobody here :happy:

hehe

Ah well, you can't win em all ;)

Relax people!

Do you guys really take everything so seriously and act this hostile on a regular basis...

Take things I say with a pinch of salt...

Looks like we have a couple of regular keyboard warriors haha.

Ah well we all love Muse... so lets just be nice <3

P.S, People bowing down and me having Matts phone number? Don't be ridiculous haha.

P.S, People bowing down and me having Matts phone number? Don't be ridiculous haha.

Pot kettle love

I just don't like people who say things purely to get a reaction then come back with a bullshit answer like "I was joking/chill out/don't be serious" etc. No you said that. That's pretty ridiculous to me. Anyway, Pip put it better

so lets just be nice <3

From the person who entered the thread calling those people who took the time to give us lots of feedback from the rehearsals by way of tweets and videos 'losers'.

Ooooo you are funny!

From the person who entered the thread calling those people who took the time to give us lots of feedback from the rehearsals by way of tweets and videos 'losers'.

Ooooo you are funny!

But she was just joking. Don't take it seriously ;)

Someone posted a Top Ten Internet Arguments/Troll thing in Banter the other day, some people we get here fit the descriptions so much! :LOL:

Oh my Christ will you lot just pack it in and get back to the original point of thread? Hooray for you Danni for getting in and all, must have been fab. But still, we're digressing.

Anybody know how much longer the MK bowl rehearsals are going to be going on for? I'm thinking of sending my MK resident spy to get in on the photo action :happy:

Oh my Christ will you lot just pack it in and get back to the original point of thread? Hooray for you Danni for getting in and all, must have been fab. But still, we're digressing.

Anybody know how much longer the MK bowl rehearsals are going to be going on for? I'm thinking of sending my MK resident spy to get in on the photo action :happy:

I doubt Muse will go back from Paris purely to practice in MK. They have Portugal tomorrow then Switzerland next Wednesday

I overheard crew saying it will be on for a week... and that was last saturday. Security is MEGA tight. Best option would be the entrance to the right of the production entrance or the one that is directly facing the stage, but thats quite a distance away if you want pics.

Oh my Christ will you lot just pack it in and get back to the original point of thread?

Oops, sorry!:$

Ok, back to thread! Are Muse going to rehearse at the MK Bowl last weekend and if so, will anyone be taking pics?:)

Archived