Hi all

A newbie here - I tried to register late last night but couldn't get my activation email - d'oh!

But what I was wanting to tell you is that anyone seeing the band on the European tour is going to have SUCH a fab time....I live along the road from the MK Bowl and heard 'em both nights this weekend - Saturday we didn't 'click' what was going on till about an hour into the set, Sunday we heard them fire up at 8.30 and legged it to the Bowl to sit outside and listen - arrived just as they started 'Hysteria'....probably my all-time fave :D:D:D

There were about 50-60 people outside for most of the two hours - we weren't allowed in (booooo!! :mad:) but even standing outside you could see most of the 'spaceship'-like screens above the stage, which are multipurpose - sometimes a screen to show the band playing, sometimes a screen for various graphics, and the rest of the time the panels light up different colours - with spotlights all along both the top and lower edges in different colours.

They started at 8.30 and kept going til about 10.40 so if the timings are anywhere near realistic it's a good long set. Matt sang a lot on Saturday night but not much at all last night. Sound-quality wise? Top notch :)

Blimmin lovely way to spend a warm Sunday evening :)

Click on thumbnails for bigger image:

img0762z.th.jpg

img0773hva.th.jpg

img0756k.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi all

A newbie here - I tried to register late last night but couldn't get my activation email - d'oh!

But what I was wanting to tell you is that anyone seeing the band on the European tour is going to have SUCH a fab time....I live along the road from the MK Bowl and heard 'em both nights this weekend - Saturday we didn't 'click' what was going on till about an hour into the set, Sunday we heard them fire up at 8.30 and legged it to the Bowl to sit outside and listen - arrived just as they started 'Hysteria'....probably my all-time fave :D:D:D

There were about 50-60 people outside for most of the two hours - we weren't allowed in (booooo!! :mad:) but even standing outside you could see most of the 'spaceship'-like screens above the stage, which are multipurpose - sometimes a screen to show the band playing, sometimes a screen for various graphics, and the rest of the time the panels light up different colours - with spotlights all along both the top and lower edges in different colours.

They started at 8.30 and kept going til about 10.40 so if the timings are anywhere near realistic it's a good long set. Matt sang a lot on Saturday night but not much at all last night. Sound-quality wise? Top notch :)

img0762z.th.jpg

img0773hva.th.jpg

img0756k.th.jpg

A lovely way indeed to spend a Sunday evening! Thanks for posting your pics! I'll see all this for real at the gig in Switzerland next Wednesday! :awesome:

Hi all

img0762z.th.jpg

img0773hva.th.jpg

img0756k.th.jpg

thanks a lot for these :happy:

I was one of 20 lucky people to help Muse test out their stadium tour intro by acting as a protester!

I got to march onto the stage infromt of muse, just yards away!

Matt was messing around on a BMX.

Chris was smoking a pipe.

Dom was looking hot as usuallll.

We then got to hang in the crew tent and play ping pong...

We then got to watch them do loads of sound and light tech tests and a run through of the new set.

It looks amazing by the way...

theres a massive ufo... Matt is wearing his light up suit again :)

P1040783.jpg

Presuming all the strobe lights / wash lights / spot lights on the bottom section of the structure, is what the lads will have above their heads as such, it looks like the celing of some dodgy disco with the false celing strips and plasterboard.

I don't know why but a star destroyer comes to mind.

all you losers who had to sneak around the outside of the bowl....

it feels good to be one of the lucky 20 who got to hang inside with the crew and Muse all day...

private gig in the hot sun...

its a hard life :p

*SMUG*

Someone thinks very highly of themselves :rolleyes:

it feels good to be one of the lucky 20 who got to hang inside with the crew and Muse all day...

*SMUG*

That's kinda rude to all musers :rolleyes:

*SMUG*

Who'd you have to show your tits to? :rolleyes:

*SMUG*

Oh baby, who cares!

Hey wait! Maybe we can all queue with her at the stadium gigs then she'll be able to get us into the inner sanctum so we can, can, erm, so we can......

So we can what, exactly?

Cheers sweetie but being with the majority of fans is far more important to most of us than getting back stage. You'll impress very few people here with your infantile bragging. Far from it. You've just made yourself look a complete and utter twat! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The sig pic alone speaks volumes.....

Wooo! Take a Bow! I've been wating for them to play that song on the tour. Even though I don't live in Europe, a Pro-shot of the concert would be nice to have.

Not as good as pro-shot but quite a few of us have HD cameras so there should be plenty of good quality clips from various gigs on You Tube by the end of the stadium tour :happy:

Wooo! Take a Bow! I've been wating for them to play that song on the tour. Even though I don't live in Europe, a Pro-shot of the concert would be nice to have.

Tommorow's show in Lisbon will probably be broadcasted live so you won't have to wait to wait long for a pro-shot

Archived