Ooh well done Laure! I could have met up with you, my mate is not answering his phone :facepalm:

Shame... I managed to see at the back some of the trucks they were using to transport the stage during the resistance tour. I have to say I felt really small looking at that thing :LOL:

Okay I went to have a little look today as I was in the area, unfortunately I couldn't get too close as the gates were closed but that thing looks absolutely massive! It really feels like a spaceship has landed in the middle of the Bowl... It looks like it's made of brushed and stainless steal in different shades of grey and the white square are screens. You can also see all the spotlights being fitted on the ceiling.

P1040783.jpg

That.is.beautiful. It almost doesn't look real

Nice photo :)

Okay I went to have a little look today as I was in the area, unfortunately I couldn't get too close as the gates were closed but that thing looks absolutely massive! It really feels like a spaceship has landed in the middle of the Bowl... It looks like it's made of brushed and stainless steal in different shades of grey and the white square are screens. You can also see all the spotlights being fitted on the ceiling.

P1040783.jpg

thanks, L. :happy:

P1040783.jpg

Wow! Thanks for this Laure! That is pretty impressive....whatever it is!:LOL::LOL:

Two weeks and two days to goooooooooooooooooooooo! :awesome:

Woah, nice job L.! You get points for the high-res photo, though it would have been hard to stop me from jumping the gates myself for a better view :D I don't care how over-the-top this stage is, it looks freakin' amazing, and you might as well put me down for a trip to Europe this summer.

Woah, nice job L.! You get points for the high-res photo, though it would have been hard to stop me from jumping the gates myself for a better view :D I don't care how over-the-top this stage is, it looks freakin' amazing, and you might as well put me down for a trip to Europe this summer.

Come to Paris! Come to Switzerland even! There are standing tickets for Bern still! :happy:

Wow! Thanks for this Laure! That is pretty impressive....whatever it is!:LOL::LOL:

Two weeks and two days to goooooooooooooooooooooo! :awesome:

Srsly Pip, I felt like an ant looking at that thing :LOL:

wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

I cant wait to see this badboy in action!

One point though, the thing looks fucking enormous and rather complicated, and thus that it probably will take a very large amount of time to take down/put up.

Whats the betting they are doing a U2 and have two of them so they can make sure everything is timed correctly?

If they needed something like massive Stage Trucks for the resistance tour, this beast looks like it might need 7 or 8 :LOL:

Wow... that thing is massive! :eek: Those boys and their crazy stage setups... :LOL:

Oh how I wish I could be going to one of the stadium dates so I could see this bad boy in action. Where's that lottery win when you need it!

Thanks to all who have taken pics for us! :D

Swiped from Muselive:

m 100% sure that is their stage, a friend of mine cut bellamys hair last week and he mentioned they were practicing at MK. He also mentioned a massive eye with screens in it which they would emerge from Lily Allen was also one of the supports for Wembley

FUCKING LILY ALLEN?

Archived