I know, right? :LOL:

I might pop around there tomorrow and check it out and see if they are testing it.

I live near Milton Keynes... I think i'll go check it out when I go drum shopping this afternoon.

We should do a meet up :LOL: Where abouts do you live Forevermusic?

Why not? :LOL:

I could always pick you up from MK station if you want. I am thinking of going around late morning/lunchtime 11/12ish tomorrow.

Why not? :LOL:

I could always pick you up from MK station if you want. I am thinking of going around late morning/lunchtime 11/12ish tomorrow.

Gosh that is so tempting.. I think my mate wanted to meet up tomorrow.. I might go next weekend :LOL:

Dont mean to spoil any plans or anything, but it isnt really worth making much effort to come and see it. Ive been for a look most nights this week and you wont find a better view of it than the photo i took, unless you get really lucky and they have the gates open or anything, and it is very very hard to find any holes in the fence...ive tried! :(

Also i think its unlikely it will still be fully set up by next weekend as its likely to start coming down soon but you never know

I'll be still having a look as often as I can though as i live nearby and if i get a chance to see it better i'll be sure to get a couple of photos for you guys to see :)

Dont mean to spoil any plans or anything, but it isnt really worth making much effort to come and see it. Ive been for a look most nights this week and you wont find a better view of it than the photo i took, unless you get really lucky and they have the gates open or anything, and it is very very hard to find any holes in the fence...ive tried! :(

Also i think its unlikely it will still be fully set up by next weekend as its likely to start coming down soon but you never know

I'll be still having a look as often as I can though as i live nearby and if i get a chance to see it better i'll be sure to get a couple of photos for you guys to see :)

Perhaps you could hire a helicopter and get some aerial shots? ;)

Thanks for the pic btw.

If I drove I would go, as it's no problem. Thanks anyway, just seems a bit random they would choose Milton Keynes :LOL:

I live in a village about 10-15 minutes outside MK so me and my dad (who I'm dragging with me to Wembley for the free lift back after the gig) are going to ride the roads in a bit. Hopefully.

Maybe Muse have selected MK because of the fact the bowl, which is a stadium-style environment, isn't used too much.

Still, looking forward to Wembley. Only 4 months to go! :awesome: Though not as close as 3 weeks for the folks seeing this madness debut in Berne.

Very scary indeed, especially as this volcano is not stopping!

Ah yes, who can forget about the volcano. :eek:

Maybe the Channel Tunnel will have enough space left for the trucks to go through though. Though I think they may have been going that way anyway.

I still remember lolling at reading something in the 'U2 by U2' book where the manager got a call during the PopMart Tour that the 2 Andropov airplanes hired where not enough and they were asking him if they could use a 747 as well as the Andropovs.

Ah yes, who can forget about the volcano. :eek:

Maybe the Channel Tunnel will have enough space left for the trucks to go through though. Though I think they may have been going that way anyway.

I still remember lolling at reading something in the 'U2 by U2' book where the manager got a call during the PopMart Tour that the 2 Andropov airplanes hired where not enough and they were asking him if they could use a 747 as well as the Andropovs.

They'll already be in mainland Europe I expect what with Paris and Lisbon before hand, I'd hate to imagine what a road trip from Portugal to Switzerland must be like! :LOL:

it would make sense to choose somewhere well hidden if they are trying anything special in rehearsals, like if any of these rumours about things like UFO's or orchestras are true, they would want to make it as hard as possible for anyone to see and stop people like me posting it online :)

They'll already be in mainland Europe I expect what with Paris and Lisbon before hand, I'd hate to imagine what a road trip from Portugal to Switzerland must be like! :LOL:

It's incredibly boring. :LOL: 20 hours. i guess they'll fly from Portugal to Lisbon!

It's incredibly boring. :LOL: 20 hours. i guess they'll fly from Portugal to Lisbon!

:LOL:

I'm sorry I just find it funny as Lisbon is in Portugal.

Plus yes, there are a lot of trees hiding the MK Bowl area. We'd need a helicopter to watch... which is also probably what Muse want to use.

:LOL:

I'm sorry I just find it funny as Lisbon is in Portugal.

Plus yes, there are a lot of trees hiding the MK Bowl area. We'd need a helicopter to watch... which is also probably what Muse want to use.

oops. i meant portugal to switzerland :facepalm:

Archived