just looks that because of where i took the photo - i wasnt right in the middle of the bowl, more to the right hand side, and because the pyramid structure come outwards it appears longer from that angle, both sides are the same length though

btw great job...thanks for posting

Might just be my bad imagination but to me that really doesn't look like a Pyramid, really not getting how it's going to work :LOL:

I have a feeling I'm only going to understand what's going on once some Youtube vids surface after the first stadium gigs.

Might just be my bad imagination but to me that really doesn't look like a Pyramid, really not getting how it's going to work :LOL:

I have a feeling I'm only going to understand what's going on once some Youtube vids surface after the first stadium gigs.

Yeah, you are right, it's hard to tell how it's going to work.

But still it will definitely be something really amazing:)

Exciting news people!!!

Following on from my first post yesterday, ive listened to what you said, and gone and done some more lurking around the bowl, and good news...Ive come back with a full stage photo for you :)

Ive gone to a lot of effort for everyone here, sneaking in on my front, getting thorns in my hands and knees and hiding in the trees at the back, but it was totally worth it because here is your first full look at the new stage :)

(again i'll link to it so anyone who doesnt want to see it doesnt have to)

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6784/musestagefull.jpg

p.s - sorry its still a tiny bit blurry but was the best i could get from my phone

Thanks for posting this - I can't wait to see it:D

Okay I went to have a little look today as I was in the area, unfortunately I couldn't get too close as the gates were closed but that thing looks absolutely massive! It really feels like a spaceship has landed in the middle of the Bowl... It looks like it's made of brushed and stainless steal in different shades of grey and the white square are screens. You can also see all the spotlights being fitted on the ceiling.

P1040783.jpg

Okay I went to have a little look today as I was in the area, unfortunately I couldn't get too close as the gates were closed but that thing looks absolutely massive! It really feels like a spaceship has landed in the middle of the Bowl... It looks like it's made of brushed and stainless steal in different shades of grey and the white square are screens. You can also see all the spotlights being fitted on the ceiling.

That...looks...awesome! :eek:

Archived