Lmfao. I don't even want to imagine the uproar on the boards there will be when this song ACTUALLY gets released :chuckle:

Depends if the song is good or not.

Good: omg horay but twilight sucks

Bad: FUCK YOU TWILIGHT.

The peice that Matt plays on the Piano after USoE on the Myspace Live gig is part of Neutron Star Collision. 100%

I agree. Or was that a different piece to what he played before?

Seriously? Are we back to that? It was this: http://musewiki.org/Riffs_and_jams#Adagio_sostenuto I really want it to be part of the new song, and maybe it is, but this bit is Rachmaninov. But maybe he has incorporated it into some glam-pop masterpiece.

Seriously? Are we back to that? It was this: http://musewiki.org/Riffs_and_jams#Adagio_sostenuto I really want it to be part of the new song, and maybe it is, but this bit is Rachmaninov. But maybe he has incorporated it into some glam-pop masterpiece.

As it progresses, it sounds less like Rachmaninoff's Adagio and more of something original and more 20th century era in terms of structure.

As it progresses, it sounds less like Rachmaninoff's Adagio and more of something original and more 20th century era in terms of structure.

This.

the only thing is that it was played back in 2003 before sunburn soo unless this song has been in the oven for 7 years im starting to doubt it.. which is to bad really because it sounds amazing

i can't wait to hear it. but simply because it's a new song. i don't give a fuck about twilight (actually, i think it should die in a fire).

i'm hoping the "love is forever" part is a tongue-in-cheek kind of deal. but that's probably just because i don't believe love lasts forever, so it sounds like satire to me. :LOL:

i can't wait to hear it. but simply because it's a new song. i don't give a fuck about twilight (actually, i think it should die in a fire).

i'm hoping the "love is forever" part is a tongue-in-cheek kind of deal. but that's probably just because i don't believe love lasts forever, so it sounds like satire to me. :LOL:

In the context of Twilight it certainly isn't satire. To Muse it [hopefully] is.

In the context of Twilight it certainly isn't satire. To Muse it [hopefully] is.

lol that's what i meant. i know the twilighters are probably going to ape shit over it. but i hope it's gonna be a stab at them by the boys. but they (twilighters) won't know it.

Or lets hope its like the "piano thing' :p

that'll be a kick in the arse for twatlight for rejecting matt's composition for bella's lullaby :)

srsly rpatz composition sounds so simple it doesnt fit with what meyer writes abt it sounding so massive :p

113 pages? And this has only been up for, like 2 days :LOL:

We're gonna have a second thread by the time the song actually comes out.

EDIT: Just realized this was that one thread that's been going on for a few weeks, just renamed. My bad.

Archived