in the interview afterwards (
)

doesn't that "mystery woman" who "they cant say who she is" but she "will be great" sound a bit like GaGa? :eek:

oh shit... I didn't even think about that... oh dear god... :LOL:

There are rumors Lily Allen will be supporting though, which seems to make waaaaaaay more sense than gaga given that Matt and Lily are friends.

Gaga probably thinks Matt looks like a freak. oh the irony.. :p

the should do the fallowing in setlists

Nuetron Star

Dead Star

Starlight

Hyper Music

UD

Uno

I love you, no i dont!, yes i do!, no i dont...

I Lol'd :LOL:

among one of the best posts in this fail boat.

Infact, Sigged :LOL:

Very mediocre song for Muse... Lyrics are cheesy in almost every way. It will sound good at Wembley, but I personally would prefer them to go in a different direction to this. Then again they're doing songs for Twilight :rolleyes:

(not hating, haven't posted here for ages but thought I'd contribute my metal head opinion) :D

oh shit... I didn't even think about that... oh dear god... :LOL:

There are rumors Lily Allen will be supporting though, which seems to make waaaaaaay more sense than gaga given that Matt and Lily are friends.

Gaga probably thinks Matt looks like a freak. oh the irony.. :p

poor matt :(

but lily does make more sense :)

did you read that REALLY funny article that was like "why was matt acting so happy around her? why did she give him money? and was it JUST a hug?" i was crying with laughter when i read it, i mean, c'mon, how stupid are we taken for?!

poor matt :(

but lily does make more sense :)

did you read that REALLY funny article that was like "why was matt acting so happy around her? why did she give him money? and was it JUST a hug?" i was crying with laughter when i read it, i mean, c'mon, how stupid are we taken for?!

Matt boned her.

She was so good he is inviting her to play wembley so pre-show they can have some backstage fun to "warm up" :awesome:

I feel so unclean.

Wink or no wink, I still found it insulting...

Sorry for missing your post about your apparent ability to write...

...to write poems with lyrical content like this.

Oh and I'm also sorry for not reading the line in the "INTORNET GUIDELINES" that if you put a wink after an insult, that it makes the insult okay to say. :rolleyes:

why_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

i was not insulting you. if that's what your idea of an insult is you need to grow an extra layer of skin.

and don't bother making apologies for something you're not sorry for. it's such a waste of time :chuckle:

This isn't going in the set lists is it??

To be honest I would prefer to hear this over Guiding Light, but if this manges to make it in the set list I will seriously start to think what the fuck is going on in Matt's head. The set list is bad enough already. There's no reason to put this song(or GL at that) in it over say Dead Star or Assassin or something. Scratch that... maybe I'm already thinking what's going on in his head:(

This song was firmly stuck in my head.

I had to listen to Dead Star and Fury for a bit of balance.

Strangely i did exactly the same!

That piano riff underlying the verse and chorus is stuck in my head and about to destroy me!

Boop, boopboopboopboop boop boop boop, boopboopboopboop boop boop boop!

Well....... I am personally loving it. :D

As far as the lyrics go, I like those as well. Yes, they're a bit cheesy, but what love/romance song isn't? Even Unintended, and I love that song, too.

I'm also looking forward to hearing it live. :D

the should do the fallowing in setlists

Nuetron Star

Dead Star

Starlight

Hyper Music

UD

Uno

I love you, no i dont!, yes i do!, no i dont...

Totally! :LOL:

But isn't that what "love" does to a person?

In other news, am I the only person who enjoys the harmonies in this song? Especially after the second chorus.

Archived