Listening back to Space Dementia from R/L for the first time in a while, the vocals don't sound as bad as I remembered them being. Matt's deeper voice can actually make it sound darker at some points, it's just the occasional overuse of vibrato that he adds in that can make it sound a bit silly at times. Pretty damn good version looking back on it. Also, dat outro :awesome:

The only bit in which the vocals might feel a bit too forced is the very beginning. The rest is perfect. And that version of the outro is one of the best instrumental bits they've ever played live.

Yes, the very beggining is the worst part. Gave it another spin and it really gets better as the song progresses. I still prefer the outro from 2006 (as an outro to Knights of Cydonia), there's too much air between notes in the R/L performances, still massive though!

I feel dirty saying this, but Guiding Light from the Live at Rome CD isn't too bad :vomit:

I guess now you see what i was talking about earlier :yesey:

I also think that Supermacy would have been better if it had more stripped back approach,

without all the strings and that "Bond feel", its riff is just :awesome:

I guess now you see what i was talking about earlier :yesey:

I also think that Supermacy would have been better if it had more stripped back approach,

without all the strings and that "Bond feel", its riff is just :awesome:

I completely love the song, I guess I'm just in the mood for it or something. It'll pass...

I like Supremacy, but I think it might be a little boring without the strings.

So just drums and vocals for the verses?

I completely love the song, I guess I'm just in the mood for it or something. It'll pass...

I like Supremacy, but I think it might be a little boring without the strings.

I think a sexy bassline by Chris would have done job very well.

Bass

This man knows what i'm talking about. :yesey:

• 2 weeks later...
Do I have to be a professional producer to say that I don't like how an album is mixed or mastered? lol.

And I already explained why I think what I think. I don't think I'm right or wrong about this, because there's no right or wrong. I just like BH&R, most of the songs on it and its mood more than I like Abso, most of the songs on it and its mood.

Other than Origin BH&R is my fav muse album so i agree there