Possibly. But it's not like they could have changed songs at the drop of a hat when the acrobat would have rehearsed the routine to the time of a particular song.

there are certainly options...

Because of course they heard the Invincible choir. :LOL:

i mean in general ;)

This is one thing i absolutely dislike by muse; they are inhibited and they don't act on impulse. :stunned:

I don't think inhibited is the right word. More like deliberate and meticulous.

Liquid State should have been a single. It would have done better than Supremacy.

I don't think inhibited is the right word. More like deliberate and meticulous.

Liquid State should have been a single. It would have done better than Supremacy.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with being deliberate and meticulous though.

If a single is supposed to give you an brief impression of the band, you can't have a single in which the lead singer isn't the 'proper' lead singer.

I agree about having LS as a single - if we're taking singles as being out there to draw in new fans, it would be quite misleading!

It's hard to blame the failure of subsequent singles after Madness on anything other than the complete and total lack of effort on the part of the label to actually push or promote those singles, imo...

In the US, for instance, there was an excessive gap between Madness, and Panic Station. Sure, Madness was still charting, but the way the public's attention span works now, putting out another single a little sooner would have kept interest a lot better.