The Reading/Leeds 2011 performances of Space Dementia are the worst ever. Matt completely over does the hero voice. The hero voice can be awesome (see Hyper Music), but he just made it sound shit during Space Dementia. It sounds like he' holding tons back and at times sounds strained even though he really isn't.

I think the hero voice works really well on Space Dementia, sounds very booming and powerful which fits the song.

I'll give you the guitar solo, I suppose...

Romantic though? What about the lyrics?

They are okay. Guiding Light isn't supposed to be a massive song, like the songs on OOS and BH&R, It's supposed to be a very cheesy song, something it does very well and and the lyrics certainly reflect that.

The Reading/Leeds 2011 performances of Space Dementia are the worst ever. Matt completely over does the hero voice. The hero voice can be awesome (see Hyper Music), but he just made it sound shit during Space Dementia. It sounds like he' holding tons back and at times sounds strained even though he really isn't.

Agreed. At the time it seemed awesome, but watching it back through the 360 app... It was pretty unfitting.

I find Survival boring live.

Is that because it's a song you can't really jump around to?

Interesting.the vocals are the best bit for me. Anyway, the whole song is over-the-top! Is it so unfitting that his vocals are?