Aside from Liquid State and Animals, I agree. Okay maybe Supremacy too. And IS since they don't technically play it. But I guess the first two I mentioned are the only ones where I'd be a bit disappointed if they weren't played.

I wouldn't even be that bothered about Liquid State tbh. Survival and Animals are the only ones that I think I actively want to stay on for the next tour, maybe Madness too.

I wouldn't even be that bothered about Liquid State tbh. Survival and Animals are the only ones that I think I actively want to stay on for the next tour, maybe Madness too.

Tbh, Madness is the only one that evoked any emotions live. Animals was nice, but the end wasn't heavy enough, and Survival was just bleh, no atmosphere at all.

Madness needs to fucking go.

I doubt they will keep Isolated System for the next round though

I think maybe they could keep Uns and IS as part of a rotation with Overture as an opener/encore opener or something. I wouldn't really be fussed if neither of them were played again after this tour though.

Supremacy and Survival definitely need to stay. I doubt Animals will stay, at least as a regular. Hopefully in future they will rotate even more so Animals could continue to be a rotation/rarity like it has been in the US.

I think one out of Madness/PS/Follow Me won't be played next tour.

They'll never drop SMBH.

I don't think dropped entirely but I don't think it's unfathomable that it would get rotated. There's so many songs now that I would have said before would never get dropped/rotated - Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Muscle Museum, Bliss etc.

Do I have to be a professional producer to say that I don't like how an album is mixed or mastered? lol.

And I already explained why I think what I think. I don't think I'm right or wrong about this, because there's no right or wrong. I just like BH&R, most of the songs on it and its mood more than I like Abso, most of the songs on it and its mood.

I disagree about BH&R being better than Abso (though for me it's like arguing over whether Raging Bull is a better film than Taxi Driver) but totally agree about the mastering thing. There are loads of albums where you can tell something's up with the mix or mastering.

Abso wins for me because I like its general sound. If it and BH&R were remastered I'd shell out in a shot for them, just like with Metallica's first four.

Gonna assume you saw it an an arena gig; at the stadiums Animals ripped peoples faces off.

I was so far from the stage in the stadium gig I had to watch the band on the screens and almost missed the actors coming onstage. I think the song would have been boring if it had been sung without anything visual going on.